Edward Snowden, a 29 year old GED graduate, who attended a few semesters of online college, and one semester at the University of Maryland, has single handedly has taken the Nation’s attention off of the endless list of Political Scandals. Edward Snowden, a dream come true for Obama and the corrupt cronies of Washington, DC.
- Barely a whisper has been spoken of IRS targeting Conservative groups, even with the now released results of IRS’s own investigation that they are innocent of all charges, because they looked at a couple liberal groups as well.
- No outrage on the out and out corruption that has been exposed in spending by the EPA, and their man cave; The IRS, and their 40 million in conventions; The IRS refusal to fire those who targeted conservatives, but instead giving out promotions and bonuses of 70 million?
- The AP, once again clamoring to the feet of Jay Carney as he sputters his outrage on China and Russia for refusing to extradite Snowden back to the United States, to be tried and hanged for high acts of treason for espionage. The AP seems to forget those 100+ records subpoenaed to reveal the publications sources.
- No more mention of illegally wire-tapping emails and phones of Fox newscaster Rosen’s work, home and parents.
- What about Benghazi? No answers of who called the stand down, or addressing Hillary Clinton’s shameful statement, of “What difference does it make?”
- The nation is silent as billions of pork for special interests was amended at the last moment into the passed Immigration bill. The bill adds $1.5 billion to President Obama’s failed jobs stimulus, a gift to socialist Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont. It turns the Travel Promotion Act, which was supposed to end in 2015, into a permanent program at a cost of hundreds of millions of dollars. Prime Las Vegas casino interests, a gift to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada. It makes a range of serious crimes for which U.S. citizens can be arrested and imprisoned including assault and battery, drunk driving and tax fraud “waivable” for illegal immigrants when it comes to their amnesty status. The Bill gives Alaskan “Seafood processing” jobs special status as “shortage occupations,” letting those industries hire low-skilled illegal immigrants to fill “temporary” jobs, a bipartisan favor to Alaska Sens. Mark Begich (Democrat) and Lisa Murkowski (Republican).
- Not to mention the bill passed in Senate does nothing to guarantee any enforcement of border security if DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano deems it not needed. The only thing the bill does guarantee, is that within 10 years or less 12-20 million Illegal Aliens will be entitled to expanded federal benefits and entitlements and be registered as democratic voters.
- Where is the news about how much we are once again arming our enemies in Syria? This is again history repeating itself with the armament of Al Qaeda as done in Afghanistan, and later Libya.
Every scandal has been given a back seat and either written off, or ignored, so that suppositions of what Snowden could have “possibly” given to China and Russia. The only information we know for fact is that he exposed the violations on the US Citizens. All other accusations have not been proven to the public or shown, they are all based on what they “THINK” he downloaded or copied. All has been based on what he could have possibly had access to.
Americans need to wake up and realize that this one man has been a blessing to Obama, and while all eyes are on where is “Waldo”, the real crisis in our country is being ignored.