20 Hillary Clinton Quotes You Should Read Before Voting For HerJohn Hawkins / Townhall Columnist
3) “You know, we can’t keep talking about our dependence on foreign oil and the need to deal with global warming and the challenge that it poses to our climate and to God’s creation and just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.” – Hillary Clinton
4) “I can’t worry about every undercapitalized business” — Hillary Clinton testifying before Congress on the effects of Nationalized Health Care.
5) “Yes, we've cut the maternal mortality rate in half, but far too many women are still denied critical access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth, and laws don't count for much if they're not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper. Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed.” – Hillary Clinton
6) "We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of the great challenges facing all of us in the West." -- Hillary Clinton per Barbara Olson's Hell to Pay: The Unfolding Story of Hillary Rodham Clinton
7) "There are rich people everywhere. And yet they do not contribute to the growth of their own countries.....They don't invest in public schools, in public hospitals, in other kinds of development internally." – Hillary Clinton
8) "No. We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices ... Government has to make those choices for people." – Hillary Clinton
9) "If you have guns in your home, tell your parents to keep them away from you and your friends and your little brothers and sisters." -- Hillary Clinton to middle school students