Thursday, August 18, 2016

Just a Little Warning
By: Diane Sori/ The Patriot Factor / Right Side Patriots



Last night I took an ABC online presidential poll (http://abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/) that came across my facebook newsfeed that asked who I'm voting for. I checked Trump (as Hillary is NOT now or ever will be an option for me nor are any of the 3rd party candidates who are just in the race to further split the party and assure a Hillary win)...when right before my eyes my Trump vote switched to Clinton! 

Needless to say I did NOT hit 'vote' and I cancelled everything out, and then sent a message to ABC telling them what I thought of their poll (one of numerous polls on the presidential race they are running).

Now I know from personal experience that the polls are fixed...we cannot believe any of them. And I remain #neverhillary

2 comments:

  1. I cant tell you how thankful I am that you have shared this outrageous behavior of ABC. I knew the entire group of the alphabet media are liars, but now I have absolute proof. I can only imagine how bad the real voting ballets will be corrupted and our true vote switched. This is horrifying.
    Im not sure what to do about all this. Any suggestions, Diane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara...I agree that this is a foreboding of things to come. The only thing I can think of is for us to let everyone know when we find these examples of fraud and get them out to the public.

    ReplyDelete