Trump: I'm Working On Executive Actions That Will Restore Our Laws And Bring Back Our Jobs
- Withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership and focus on fair, bilateral trade agreements that return jobs to our shores.
- Kill the regulations curtailing American energy production, potentially creating millions of high paying jobs.
- Reducing regulations by formulating a new rule: for every one new regulation, you need to gut two.
- Will work with the Defense Department and the Joint Chiefs Of Staff to develop a strategy that protects the critical areas of our infrastructure, especially protection from cyber attacks
- Order the Department of Labor to investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut American workers.
- Drain the swamp: the imposition of a five-year ban on executive appointments once they leave office, including a lifetime ban on such officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.