Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Just a Thought...
On the Bur'qa and Liberal Women
By: Diane Sori / The Patriot Factor

Hey all you clueless liberal women wanting to bring muslim/islamic 'savages' into our country...this is a quote form the highly respected 'Clarion Project' regarding a musl*m woman, now dead, after she was whipped 30 times in a market for lifting her veil for but a second to get a better look at something she wanted to buy. “I never felt like I was a human being. Why all of this black clothing?” “It’s like I’m getting into a bag and it’s closed on me so I can’t even breathe or enjoy the sun..."

So you liberal women just know that you are being put on notice that I and other conservative women with working brain cells will never encase ourselves in the bur'qa garbage bag no matter what you morons want, and if you liberal women want this crap so bad take your liberal selves 'over there' because we sure as hell do NOT need you or 'them' over here...period.

No comments:

Post a Comment