Monday, March 6, 2017

Just a Thought...
On Obama's Wiretapping of President Trump
By: Diane Sori / The Patriot Factor

On Sunday radio personality Mark Levin laid a plausible scenario regarding Obama's believed wiretapping of President Trump's private residence in Trump Tower, but unless we have someone like Trey Gowdy to run with it, I'm afraid Obama will get away without a scratch once again.

And why...because there's this little thing called Chapter 36 of title 50 of the US code 'War and National Defense,' Subchapter 1, section 1802 which states that the president does NOT need a FISA warrant to initiate electronic surveillance on anyone...all he needs is to have his attorney general (as in his then puppet Loretta Lynch) sign off on it under oath.

How I hope I am wrong but I don't think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment