Five Steps to Solving the Immigration Conundrum
By: Diane Sori / The Patriot Factor / Right Side Patriots on cprworldwidemedia.net
- Florida Senator and Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio
'Tolerate'...a word that has come to symbolize all that is wrong in America today as we are told we must 'tolerate,' for example, those behaving badly...we must 'tolerate' those out to kill us all...we must 'tolerate' demands done in the name of political correctness...and so much more. And why must we 'tolerate' all this...simply because we have allowed Congress...and a now red Congress to boot...to sit back and basically do NOTHING as they cower in fear of the race card being used against them if they dare to do what they know in their hearts is the right thing to do.
Serious trouble as there are over 22+ million ILLEGALS in our country who...while some did most assuredly come here for a better life and are working hard to that end...the vast majority are here to bilk our welfare and medical system, to take our jobs, to commit crimes including robbery, rape, and murder, and to generally create Obama sanctioned havoc...as they easily cross our unsealed southern border. And with immigration officials overwhelmed by the sheer numbers coming across said border coupled with Obama's mandated rules...rules designed to actually increase ILLEGAL numbers which in turn increase the Democratic voter base...they are basically left powerless to halt the ever increasing so-called 'brown-flow' that shows NO real sign of abating.
Immigration reform is the only thing that will actually stem and halt the flow coming across our border and it starts NOT with sealing the borders as most think as it will take time to actually build a fully operational fence...and I am speaking of an electrified fence that spans our entire southern border as the only true deterrent... but...as we build the fence...there are some things we can do right now to put an immediate stop to America being seen as the free ride haven for all.
- First, there must be NO and I mean NO aid of any kind...NO freebies, NO handouts, NO welfare, NO food stamps, NO jobs, NO medical care, NO drivers licenses, NO voting rights, NO anything...given to those who come to our country ILLEGALLY. And cutting off said aid should begin immediately.
- Second, as the fence spanning our entire southern border is being built, we must impose hefty fines on those business owners who knowingly employ ILLEGALS instead of Americans or those who came here LEGALLY. The first time the business owner is caught doing so a hefty fine must be imposed...the second time the owner goes to jail in addition to receiving even a heftier fine. There must be NO 'three strikes and you're out' allowed...NO 'get out of jail free' card given...when it comes to employing ILLEGALS...period.
- Third, as the fence continues being built, the so-called 'sanctuary city' designation...a designation without an actual legal definition...must be removed from each and every of the 200 American cities* now called 'sanctuary cities' located in 32 states that are in reality NOTHING but a safe-haven for criminals...a safe-haven where criminals are rewarded for their behaving badly...a refuge where they have NO fear of being arrested let alone being deported for criminal acts committed whether those acts be a tangible crime or just the act of their being here ILLEGALLY.
And in an effort to cover-up this oh so grievous action, San Francisco Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi said and continues to say that his department was right in following both 'procedure' and local laws this past April, when after a years-old but still in effect arrest warrant on drug charges against Lopez-Sanchez were dismissed, they chose to release him instead of surrendering him into the custody of federal immigration officials as requested.
Thankfully, the public overwhelmingly agrees with the Republicans as a recent Rasmussen poll found 79% of Republicans and 65% of unaffiliated voters support the DOJ taking legal action against 'sanctuary cities' but that only 43% of Democrats support such action. And with 62% of actual 'likely voters' agreeing and but 26% opposing said action coupled with the fact that 58% agree as opposed to 32% who disagree that the federal government should cut off all funds to 'sanctuary cities' the voice of 'We the People' you think would be heeded by those on Capitol Hill, but with a weak and gutless Congress there is NO guarantee it will be.
As was the case of 5-times deported murderer Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez...one of more than 120 convicted murderers released all across America in just the past few years of Obama's watch.
And this releasing of ILLEGAL criminals continues to happen even though hundreds of millions of dollars are given to states each year to compensate them for the cost of jailing said criminals. And they greedily accept the monies yet these very same states refuse to keep these criminals...these ILLEGALS...in jail where they belong. Choosing instead to turn a blind eye to what they know these people are capable of doing, the authorities willingly release them back into an unsuspecting public to make room for even more ILLEGALS until they in turn are released...and the vicious cycle continues on with innocents becoming the victims of on-purpose bureaucratic blunders run amok. And run these ILLEGALS do straight to an afore mentioned 'sanctuary city' even though all ready on the books federal law states that the local authorities must turn over identified ILLEGAL criminals to ICE for deportation after the ILLEGALS have first served any local jail time.
- Fourth, and again while the 2,000 mile long must-have fence gets built, our currently in-place immigration laws must be enforced in their entirety whether Obama and his cronies like it or NOT. Remember, the main reason our immigration system is broken is because Obama knowingly abused his executive authority by unilaterally refusing to enforce said laws. Ordering U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to stop deporting 'broad categories' of ILLEGALS...meaning Hispanics...this current so-called 'brown flow'...this invasion...is an immigration disaster of Obama's own doing and its all about votes...votes garnered for many generations to come as no one will turn on the party who put the welcome mat out for them...who bought their loyalty with free stuff. But with the immediate enforcing of the current immigration laws we can at least slow down this invasion to some degree, and in turn reduce Obama's hoped for unbeatable Democratic voting roster.
- And lastly fifth and most important...the fence itself...building it will be ongoing as the other steps are implemented. The fence is the must have physical barrier which will actually halt the flow of ILLEGALS into this country. Expensive to build as it must be built the right way...as in electrified...but most assuredly money well spent...the fence must NOT now or ever be open to discussion.
* Click on the link below to see the list of America's 200 'sanctuary cities'...