RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS...for those who missed last night's show (or just want to listen in again) where Craig and Diane discussed '#MeToo...A Misguided Wolf in Sheep's Clothing;' 'The Liberal’s Double Standard for Justice'; and important news of the day...you can listen to it (and previous shows) anytime at your convenience on our PodBean hosting/archive site.
Click here: https://rightsidepatriots.podbean.com/ to go directly to our Podcast and hope you become 'followers' of RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS.
Coronavirus / COVID-19
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Hillary Clinton's Security Clearance Revoked Upon Her Own Request
In a letter given to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA), the State Department revealed that Sec. Clinton had her clearance removed on Aug. 30 along with "[f]ive others associated with Clinton, including longtime aide Cheryl Mills, who had their clearances revoked on Sep. 20, according to the letter. The aides were known as 'research assistants,' which allowed them to keep their clearances after their time at the department concluded," according to Politico.
Politico notes that nearly a year ago, "Grassley asked the department to investigate and review whether Clinton's aides still had security clearance."
Turkey releases US Pastor Andrew Brunson after holding him for two years on false charges
Read in browser »
By Robert Spencer / Jihad Wat
Another triumph of Trump administration diplomacy. The Erdogan regime had hoped to trade Brunson for Fetuhullah Gulen, whom Erdogan has scapegoated as the supposed leader of a coup against him (Gulen and Erdogan are both adherents of political Islam; their rift is personal). Instead, Brunson is coming home. “Pastor Andrew Brunson released to U.S. diplomatic […]
Read in browser »
- SHE’S OUT! “McMaster’s Huma Abedin”: White House Leaker Dina Habib Powell NOT on Short List for U.S. Ambassador to UN
- Toronto Jewish day school vandalized with antisemitic, pro-terror incitement
- Swedish media try to cover up gang rape of girl by ‘Muslim migrants’ – Facebook censored posts as well
- Karim Akouche: “the roots of violence are indeed to be found in the Koran”
- EXCLUSIVE: I’m an ex-Muslim blogger from Bangladesh. Muslims are trying to kill me for leaving Islam.
- London: 423 new mosques, 100 Shariah courts, more than in many Muslim countries
- “I’m going to kill her today”: Muslim in UK live-streamed himself beating his wife with a shoe
- Germany: Muslim migrants arrested for sexually assaulting women at Munich Oktoberfest
- Rosenstein Refuses to Turn Over Subpoenaed Memos – Backs Out of Today’s Congressional Hearing
- More Recent Articles