Contact Elected Officials
- Why This Blog
- Investigative Reports
- Contact Elected Officials
- The United West
- The Geller Report
- Reuters / RRS U.S. News
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Website and Live Radio Link
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS PodBean Podcasts
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS on Facebook / MeWe / YouTube / Spotify
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Gov. Cuomo: America 'Was Never that Great'
"We're not going to make America great again," Cuomo said at an event for women and girls. "It was never that great."Seems like a winning 2020 slogan https://t.co/SaqochciO8— Allahpundit (@allahpundit) August 15, 2018
Listen to his tone. It doesn't sound like he was joking. The audience, as you can hear, didn't really know what to make of it, giving him a mix of weak applause and awkward laughter.
"We have not reached greatness," he continued. "We will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged. We will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women, 51 percent of our population, is gone."
UN report: “ISIS is back” and prepared for “war”
By Christine Douglass-Williams / Jihad Watch
According to an alarming UN report, “ISIS is back…regaining strength….ready for war” and has “gathered 30,000 fighters and could be preparing for a wave of offensives around the world”. This comes as no surprise to those who understand the reality of jihad terror. Meanwhile Al-Qaeda also remains dangerous, with powerful franchises in Yemen, Somalia and […]
Read in browser »
This was long overdue. Obama’s bag man is guilty of treason. He has been working in the cause of our enemies for years.
The Kentucky Senator called John Brennan the most biased, bigoted, unhinged Director of the CIA we’ve ever had, in response to Brennan’s latest attack on President Trump, labeling the Putin summit performance “treasonous.”
“John Brennan started out his adulthood by voting for the Communist Party presidential candidate,” Rand Paul said. “He’s now ending his career by showing himself to be the most biased, bigoted, over-the-top, hyperbolic sort of unhinged director of the CIA we’ve ever had.”
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/08/trump-revokes-brennan-securityclearance.html/
Fox News First
Welcome to FOX News First. Not signed up yet? Click here.
Developing now, Thursday, August 16, 2018
- President Trump revoked the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan and suggested in an interview that Brennan’s role in the Russia investigation influenced his decision; the clearances of other Obama-era officials and others are under review
- Jury deliberations in the fraud trial of Paul Manafort are expected to begin Thursday after heated closing arguments Wednesday between prosecutors and the former Trump campaign manager's defense team
- Trump and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a potential 2020 presidential candidate, engaged in a war of words after Cuomo said Wednesday that America 'was never that great'
- One man has been arrested after more than 70 people overdosed around a park in New Haven, Conn., on Wednesday, police say
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)