Contact Elected Officials
- Why This Blog
- Islam is NOT a Religion
- Investigative Reports
- Contact Elected Officials
- The United West
- The Geller Report
- Reuters / RRS U.S. News
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Website and Live Radio Link
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS PodBean Podcasts
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS on Facebook / MeWe / YouTube / Spotify
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS...For those who missed last night's show (or just want to listen in again) where Craig and Diane discussed 'An On-Going Christmas Nightmare'; 'Obamacare is Dead'; Gen. Flynn's Sentencing Delayed; and important news of the day...you can listen to it (and previous shows) anytime at your convenience on our PodBean hosting/archive site. Click here: https://rightsidepatriots.podbean.com/ to go directly to our Podcasts and hope you become 'followers' of RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS.
Judge Sullivan: Does Flynn's conduct rise "to the level of treasonous activity?"— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) December 18, 2018
Special counsel prosecutor Van Grack: we did not consider charging Flynn with treason.
Sullivan: "Could he have been charged with treason?”
Van Grack won't go there.
Prosecutor Brandon Van Grack, who initially demurred on the treason question, said that he is confident that Flynn did NOT commit treason and that that is not an issue— Eric Tucker (@etuckerAP) December 18, 2018
Franklin Graham: Allah and the Christian God are “not the same”
By Christine Douglass-Williams / Jihad Watch
Read in browser Â»
The “mainstream” left doesn’t even attempt to hide its hate, intolerance and racism. These are indeed astonishing times we are living in. The very anti-Semitic Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan enjoys mainstream acceptance today, and no one on the left says a word in protest. He was at Aretha Franklin’s funeral, alongside Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Bill Clinton — all of whom stood center stage. And now this. Hill dares to compare this Jew-hater with Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly — I’m no fan of O’Reilly either, but that’s absurd. And at the same time, Twitter removes conservatives for the slightest infraction, real or trumped-up, but Farrakhan continues to spew his venom unhindered.
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/12/hill-blames-israel.html/
Developing now, Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2018
- The sentencing of former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was delayed in a dramatic hearing where the judge scolded Flynn and said he could not guarantee he wouldn’t receive prison time. Legal scholar Alan Dershowitz tells FOX News Flynn has three possible options to avoid a prison sentence
- In a victory for President Trump, the Senate on Tuesday night passed a bipartisan criminal justice reform bill. The measure will go to the House, where it is expected to be approved quickly
- Fired FBI Director James Comey was grilled by House GOP lawmakers about former President Obama's knowledge of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, transcripts of Monday's hearing show
- The White House indicated it is looking for alternative ways to fund President Trump's border wall as both the administration and congressional leaders try to avoid a government shutdown before Friday's deadline
- Federal Reserve on Wednesday is expected to raise interest rates for the fourth time this year
- Hollywood luminaries and fans are paying tribute to 'Laverne & Shirley' star and 'A League of Their Own' director Penny Marshall, who died Monday night at 75