Monday, October 22, 2018
Guatemalan president says his security detail has captured almost 100 Islamic State jihadis
Read in browser Â»
By Robert Spencer / Jihad Watch
Read in browser Â»
2,000-Year-Old Stone Hebrew Inscription Is Earliest to Spell Out ‘Jerusalem’’
By Pamela Geller / THE GELLER REPORT
The inscription, as found on a column drum unearthed during the dig (Danit Levy, Israel Antiquities Authority)
A thousand years before the invention of Islam.
Another important archeological discovery further solidifying the long Jewish identity of Jerusalem:
‘Last winter, archaeologists working near the entrance of Jerusalem discovered the foundations of a Roman structure dating to the 1st century B.C. But it was the unassuming drum of a column that once supported the building that really caught their eye. The limestone drum is etched with the oldest known inscription of the city’s name, spelled out in FULL.’This discovery won’t matter. The Muslim world is on a jihad to annihilate Judaism. Their own texts have been poached from Jewish texts. They steal Jewish holy places and declare the original religion false. It’s not just Judaism, the “people of the book” includes Christianity. They claim Jesus is a Muslim prophet, and all the while they demand we respect Islam and call for the death of anyone who criticizes Islam. As for other religions, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism, they are considered idolatry under Islam.
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/10/oldest-inscription-jerusalem.html/
Developing now, Monday, Oct. 22, 2018
- A new poll two weeks before the midterm elections shows Democrats' advantage narrowing and President Trump's approval rating rising
- In an exclusive interview with FOX News' Bret Baier, Saudi Arabia's foreign minister said Saudi activist Jamal Khashoggi was killed in a 'rogue operation' and that the 18 suspects in the killing did not have close ties to the Saudi crown prince. Meanwhile, Khashoggi's fiancée has been given police protection, and Turkey said it will reveal the details of its investigation on Tuesday
- The caravan of migrants heading from Central America to the U.S.-Mexico border appeared to grow over the weekend as President Trump insisted U.S. officials are trying to stop the 'onslaught' of illegal aliens and called the caravans a 'disgrace to the Democratic Party'
- National Security Adviser John Bolton is expected to meet with Vladimir Putin and other Russian officials on Monday after Trump announced the U.S. will pull out of the nuclear agreement with Russia
- Will Hillary Clinton run for president again in 2020? Michael Goodwin, New York Post columnist and FOX News contributor, explains why she will