RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS...for those who missed last night's show (or just want to listen in again) where Craig and Diane discussed 'It's an Invasion Not a Caravan' and the upcoming midterm election; you can listen to it (and previous shows) anytime at your convenience on our PodBean hosting/archive site. Click here: https://rightsidepatriots.podbean.com/ to go directly to our Podcast and hope you become 'followers' of RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS.
Coronavirus / COVID-19
Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Tunisian high school students celebrate Hitler and the Islamic State
- FULL SANCTIONS RETURN: Trump administration reimposes all Iran sanctions lifted under nuclear deal
- TRUMP Effect: Jobs SMASH Estimates With GAIN of 250,000, Wage Gains Pass 3% for First Time Since Recession #Midterms2018
- ‘Kill all Jews’ graffiti discovered inside Brooklyn synagogue
- “It’s criminal” that UK law enforcement has 900 hate speech enforcers, but has given up on burglars, says former Scotland Yard chief
- Pompano Beach, Florida Imam: Jewish State Must Be Destroyed ‘Even If This Leads To The Martyrdom Of Tens Of Millions Of Muslims’
- Muslims open fire on a bus carrying Christians to a monastery in Egypt, at least 7 murdered
- India: Imam arrested for beating Hindu priest
- Pakistan: Mentally Disabled Christian Sentenced to Life in Prison for Blasphemy Against Islam
- California: Muslim kills his non-Muslim girlfriend, a mother of 3, leaves body in dumpster, is caught right before he takes off for Jordan
- More Recent Articles
Trump announces plan to deny asylum-seekers who don't show up at ports of entry, in latest major immigration policy shift
President Trump announced in a lengthy speech at the White House on Thursday afternoon that, in response to what he called the "crisis at our southern border" and a surge of fraudulent asylum claims in recent years, his administration will soon require asylum-seekers to "lawfully present themselves" at a port of entry.
The move appeared designed to prevent many members of the leading Central American migrant caravan -- which now numbers approximately 4,000, down from a high of 7,200 -- from making asylum claims if and when they reach the U.S. border. Asylum claims made by migrants caught crossing the border illegally would seemingly be summarily denied under Trump's proposal.The asylum clause of the Immigration and Nationality Act says that anyone who arrives to the U.S. may apply for asylum based on a well-founded fear of persecution, and Trump's decision was likely to prompt immediate federal court challenges.
In his remarks, Trump called the thousands of migrants in the approaching caravans from Central America "not legitimate asylum-seekers" because most of them have not decided to remain in Mexico and pursue asylum there. "Asylum is not a program for people living in poverty," he said.
Read entire article and see videos here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-caravan-remarks-at-the-white-house