Contact Elected Officials
- Why This Blog
- Islam is NOT a Religion
- Investigative Reports
- Contact Elected Officials
- The United West
- The Geller Report
- Reuters / RRS U.S. News
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Website and Live Radio Link
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS PodBean Podcasts
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS on Facebook / MeWe / YouTube / Spotify
Thursday, November 15, 2018
The paper, published October 31 in the scientific journal Nature, suggested ocean temperatures have risen roughly 60 percent higher than estimated by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). But, after errors in the authors’ methodology were identified, they realized their findings were roughly in line with those of the IPPC, after all.
The researchers’ alarming findings were uncritically reported by numerous mainstream-media outlets but Nic Lewis, a mathematician and popular critic of the consensus on man-made climate change, quickly identified errors.
Robert Spencer in PJ Media: Why Democrats Would Dare to Steal Elections in Plain Sight
Read in browser Â»
By Robert Spencer / Jihad Watch
Read in browser Â»
Of the 20 largest California wildfires since 1932, the largest have occurred since 2000 – the catastrophic consequence of leftist environmental policies.
Last year, as California residents were burned out of their towns, homes, neighborhoods, schols, hospitals and businesses, Gov. Jerry Brown was jetting around the world spouting climate change propaganda, and calling the fires California’s “new normal.” Gov. Brown had many chances to sincerely and realistically address California’s increasing wildfires since his election in 2011, but instead chose to play politics, placing his new friends at the United Nations over the people of California.Brown has his out – “climate change”, the biggest hoax ever. California voted for him.
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/11/california-forstfire.html/
Developing now, Thursday, Nov. 15, 2018
- Caravans of Central American migrants reportedly began arriving by the hundreds at the U.S-Mexico border on Wednesday
- Florida counties face a 3 p.m. ET deadline on Thursday to complete recounts in the U.S. Senate and gubernatorial races
- A federal judge has ruled that Georgia's gubernatorial race cannot be certified until specific absentee ballots have been counted
- Michael Avenatti, lawyer for adult film star Stormy Daniels and potential presidential candidate, was arrested Wednesday on domestic violence allegations. Avenatti has denied all the charges and vowed he will be exonerated
- Keith Urban won Entertainer of the Year at the CMA Awards as co-hosts Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood earned praise for keeping politics out of the annual awards show