Contact Elected Officials
- Why This Blog
- Islam is NOT a Religion
- Investigative Reports
- Contact Elected Officials
- The United West
- The Geller Report
- Reuters / RRS U.S. News
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Website and Live Radio Link
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS PodBean Podcasts
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS on Facebook / MeWe / YouTube / Spotify
Monday, September 17, 2018
Here’s Why The Revelation Of Judge Kavanaugh’s Accuser Was Inevitable, And Why It Still Means Nothing
Ever since rumors began swirling on Capitol Hill about a mystery letter in the possession of Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein, it was only a matter of time before Judge Kavanaugh’s formerly “anonymous” accuser made her grand entrance to the national stage.
After all, Democratic attempts to delay, interrupt, grandstand, and even “Spartacus” their way out of replacing former Justice Anthony Kennedy with a conservative jurist of President Trump’s choosing had thus far been unsuccessful, so why not pull out the old classic “Anita Hill” tactic? It may or may not work, but Dems are just trying to run out the clock at this point, right?
And it was becoming all too clear that “anonymous accuser” wasn’t going to cut it, not with so much at stake.
Enter Christine Blasey Ford, the as-of-Sunday no-longer-anonymous (and already lawyered-up) Kavanaugh accuser who contends that the then-prep-school student - as The Washington Post reported - “pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.”
Iran’s issues with Islam
By Amil Imani / Jihad Watch
Since its inception fourteen hundred years ago, Islam has been at war with the people of this planet. Millions of people have been butchered with the sword of Islam and by the savages of Arabia. The conquerors wished to make Islam the favored system of culture, faith and allegiance, utterly destroying other powers. And so, […]
Read in browser »
American patriots should be extremely concerned about Bernie Sanders. That is because Bernie Sanders can win a presidential election. The suicidal agenda of Bernie Sanders continues to remain largely unchallenged. Bernie Sanders (with the help of the media, academic, and Hollywood elites) has successfully re-branded socialism. Socialism and anti-Americanism is now accepted in many segments of American society. It’s cool to many millennials as well. Look at what is happening in Florida and Texas. Ted Cruz and Ron DeSantis are in a knife fight against two socialist candidates, despite being in states that traditionally elect conservative candidates.
If Bernie Sanders is elected President, there may be no turning back. A President Sanders will have an open border policy, to ensure a socialist Democrat majority forever. A President Sanders will attempt to eliminate America’s free enterprise economic system in favor of socialism. Leftist and Marxist politicians like Bernie Sanders have ruined Western Europe, Brazil, Venezuela, and many other once prosperous countries. Don’t think that can’t happen to America.
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/09/sanders-second-run.html/
Developing now, Monday, Sept. 17, 2018
- Democrats have demanded a delay in a key Senate vote this week on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation after a woman accusing Kavanaugh of sexual assault when they were teens came forward Sunday
- The death toll from Florence has risen to at least 17 as residents of a North Carolina community have been told to evacuate amid fears that a that a dam is about to break
- Text messages exchanged by anti-Trump former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are under new scrutiny after Page told lawmakers there was no evidence of Russian collusion at the time, sources told FOX News
- Soon-Yi Previn, wife of filmmaker Woody Allen, broke her silence on sexual assault allegations against her husband and accused her adoptive mother, Mia Farrow, of 'taking advantage' of the #MeToo movement