Tomorrow, Friday August 10th on American Political Radio, Right Side Patriots Craig Andresen and Diane Sori present their Special; Report: Deep State's Global Agenda. This is one show you do NOT want to miss as not only will Deep State's true agenda be exposed but so will who or what Deep State actually is.
Contact Elected Officials
- Why This Blog
- Investigative Reports
- Contact Elected Officials
- The United West
- The Geller Report
- Reuters / RRS U.S. News
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Website and Live Radio Link
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS PodBean Podcasts
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS on Facebook / MeWe / YouTube / Spotify
Thursday, August 9, 2018
Gun Control Proposal Hopes to Make Gun Stores, Ranges Display THIS Outside Their Businesses
Joe McDermott (D), the Council Chair, wants to make it mandatory for gun stores and ranges to have safety warning signs outside of their facilities. He detailed his vision in an OpEd in the Seattle Times:
First, I propose that public safety warning signs be posted at any place of firearm sale or discharge in King County, which will articulate the very real and significant risks to health and life inherent with firearm ownership. These signs will also provide immediate contact information for suicide-prevention and mental-health resources for individuals who might be in crisis. Once passed by the Board of Health, signs will be placed at the entrances and purchase counters of every shooting range and store selling guns in King County.
EU defies Trump, embraces bloodthirsty mullahs: urges “increased business with Iran”
By Robert Spencer / Jihad Watch
The European Union had a choice between supporting Donald Trump or supporting the leaders of the Islamic Republic of Iran, who scream “Death to America” and “Death to Israel,” aid international jihad terror groups, and brutally oppress their own people. For the EU, it was a no-brainer. “EU slaps Trump in the face, urges ‘increased […]
Read in browser »
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrkhan’s Facebook page may be filled with anti-semitic, vicious and angry posts and conspiracy theories — but according to the social media powers-that-be, that’s all A-OK to stay.
Apparently, Farrakhan’s rhetoric doesn’t violate Facebook’s terms of service.
Fact is, Louis Farrakhan, the head of the Nation of Islam, is the leader of a designated hate group, has praised Adolf Hitler as “a very great man,” and has been labeled “the leading anti-Semite in America.”
Consider what he once said by way of proving his righteousness: “If God was not with him and the Nation of Islam we could not have survived the constant and ever increasing assault of the United States government and those who say they are Jews, but are of the Synagogue of Satan.”
This — even as Alex Jones, deemed a hater, can’t find a home on several social media sites any longer.
Read entire article and see video here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/08/louis-farrakhan-facebook-alex-jones.html/
Developing now, Thursday, August 9, 2018
- President Trump's legal team has vowed not to let him walk into a 'perjury trap,' rejecting Special Counsel Robert Mueller's latest proposal for an interview
- Ohio's razor-tight congressional race from Tuesday’s special election got even closer Wednesday after hundreds of uncounted votes were found, county officials said
- The Iowa town where college student Mollie Tibbetts disappeared is 'on edge' and shaken to its core, a community watch organizer tells FOX News in an exclusive interview
- Prosecution star witness Rick Gates finished his testimony Wednesday at the fraud trial of former partner and ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort
- A man arrested at an 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound was training children to commit school shootings, court documents allege
- Florida prosecutors released hours of video interrogation footage of Parkland shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz on Wednesday