Wednesday, November 28, 2018
RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS...for those who missed last night's show (or just want to listen in again) where Craig and Diane discussed 'Numbers Don't Lie'; Liberals...Unencumbered By Reality'; and important news of the day...you can listen to it (and previous shows) anytime at your convenience on our PodBean hosting/archive site. Click here: https://rightsidepatriots.podbean.com/ to go directly to our Podcasts and hope you become 'followers' of RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS.
UN accuses Italy of anti-migrant “smear campaign,” fostering “climate of hate” and “threatening” migrant rights
Read in browser Â»
By Christine Douglass-Williams / Jihad Watch
The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) expressed concern for the “continued smear campaign in Italy against NGOs.” The new immigration measures proposed by the government as well as a climate of hate are threatening the rights of migrants in Italy, according to the UN. Italy has stood against the hijrah, and is now […]
Read in browser Â»
Top House Committee Investigating Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey For Lying To Congress About Censoring Conservatives
Finally, the USG is stepping in to protect our First Amendment rights in the public square. This should be good. You bring the popcorn, I’ll get the bubbly.
Top House Committee Investigating Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey For Lying To Congress
The House Energy and Commerce Committee, which has jurisdiction over telecommunications companies like Twitter, is now investigating Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey for providing false testimony before the committee in September.
By Sean Davis
A top House committee that oversees the U.S. telecommunications industry is now investigating Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey for lying to Congress during a hearing about Twitter’s controversial history of arbitrarily censoring content published by the site, an aide for the House Energy and Commerce committee told The Federalist.
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/11/dorsey-lied-2-congress.html/
Developing now, Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2018
- Republican Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith defeated Democrat Mike Espy in Mississippi's runoff election Tuesday as the GOP increased its incoming majority in the U.S. Senate
- President Trump has threatened to cut all subsidies to General Motors after the automaker announced it was cutting 15 percent of its North American workforce and closing several plants.
- Nancy Pelosi's leadership faces a test as Democrats will meet Wednesday to nominate a new incoming House speaker
- In an interview with FOX News' Tucker Carlson, conservative writer Jerome Corsi, who is under investigation by Robert Mueller, called the special counsel's probe a 'political witch hunt'
- Former President Barack Obama slams President Trump without mentioning him by name at an exclusive gala event in Houston