RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS...for those who missed last night's show (or just want to listen in again) where Craig Andresen and Diane Sori discussed 'Charges Dropped, A Hoaxster Walks...Maybe'; 'Last Week's News in its Proper Perspective'; and important news of the day...you can listen to it (and previous shows) at your convenience on our PodBean hosting/archive site. Click here: https://rightsidepatriots.podbean.com/ to go directly to our podcasts and hope you become 'followers' of RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS. And our podcasts are now also on Spotify at: https://tinyurl.com/y76xxz8q
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
House Republicans Introduce Petition to Bypass Dems, Hold Vote on Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act
The measure is “designed to ensure any infant born alive after an abortion receives the same protection of law as any newborn: mandating care and instituting penalties for doctors who allow such infants to die or who intentionally kill a newborn,” according to a statement from the office of Rep Wagner.
House Democrats refused to take up the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act for consideration for the 25th time Tuesday prior to Republican leaders filing a discharge petition.
Today I asked the House to consider the #BornAliveAct. For the 25th time, the Speaker of the House denied this request. This shouldn’t be a controversial vote – babies born alive deserve full medical attention. #EndInfanticide pic.twitter.com/yEvnbrzNvT— Rep. Dusty Johnson (@RepDustyJohnson) April 1, 2019
- The Anti-Jewish Boycott Scores Victories on Campuses, But University Presidents Refuse to Boycott Israel
- Italy: Muslim migrant says “I chose to kill that young man because he looked happy. I couldn’t stand his happiness.”
- Muslim women’s rights activist condemns Western feminists for wearing the hijab in “solidarity,” saying: “Calling the compulsory headscarf my country’s culture is INSULTING”
- Isaiah Washington thanks President Trump for First Step Act, criticizes Barack Obama for not supporting ‘Black Agenda’
- Minneapolis: Judge gets THREATS in trial of killer-cop Mohamed Noor who ‘SHOT TO KILL” defenseless, pajama clad Justine Damond
- Muslim Academic: ISIS Represents Islam; We Must Discuss This Honestly and Take Responsibility for What Is Happening in the World