Coronavirus / COVID-19
Monday, June 18, 2018
“This misreporting by Members, press & advocacy groups must stop. It is irresponsible and unproductive. As I have said many times before, if you are seeking asylum for your family, there is no reason to break the law and illegally cross between ports of entry,” she added.
Nielsen reiterated that it is not illegal to seek asylum at a port of entry and made clear the conditions under which children would be separated.
“For those seeking asylum at ports of entry, we have continued the policy from previous Administrations and will only separate if the child is in danger, there is no custodial relationship between 'family' members, or if the adult has broken a law,” she said. “DHS takes very seriously its duty to protect minors in our temporary custody from gangs, traffickers, criminals and abuse.”
France spends $40,000,000 on new fences around the Eiffel Tower
By Robert Spencer / Jihad Watch
Everyone knows these defenses are meant to safeguard the Eiffel Tower against Islamic jihadis, but of course no one would dare say such a thing. That would be “Islamophobic.” And so France is a country under siege, a country at war, against an enemy it dares not identify, while regularly importing massive numbers of people […]
Read in browser »
German MP predicts Merkel could be OUSTED end of NEXT WEEK
“‘We might have a new situation’ German MP predicts Merkel could be OUSTED end of NEXT WEEK,” by Alessandra Scotto di Santolo, Express, June 17, 2018:
GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel could lose her powerful seat in the heart of Europe as soon as next week amid clashes within her coalition Government over EU migration policies, claimed German MP Kai Whittaker.
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/06/merkel-ousted-week.html/
Developing now, Monday, June 18, 2018
- The Hillary Clinton email probe takes center stage Monday when the FBI’s top man and the Justice Department’s inspector general testify on Capitol Hill
- President Trump fires off scathing tweets, ripping the FBI official who was pulled from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team over anti-Trump texts
- Media 'misreporting' on family separations at the U.S.-Mexico border prompts Homeland Security boss Kirstjen Nielsen to set the record straight on Trump immigration policy
- Anti-Trump comedian Kathy Griffin lashes out at Melania Trump in an expletive-laced tirade after the first lady weighed in on immigration reform
- An earthquake in Osaka, Japan, kills at least three people and injures more than 200 on Monday morning; another temblor rattles Guatemala