It's looking better for President Trump by the day!
Contact Elected Officials
- Why This Blog
- Islam is NOT a Religion
- Investigative Reports
- Contact Elected Officials
- The United West
- The Geller Report
- Reuters / RRS U.S. News
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Website and Live Radio Link
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS PodBean Podcasts
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS on Facebook / MeWe / YouTube / Spotify
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Larry Schweikart has been tracking the early vote totals. He’s been signaling a Trump win for a bit now. He noted how Democrats are going to get bloodied in Florida. He also called out pollsters for how they were sampling GOP voters in their surveys.
If that happens, Biden’s chances of winning the election dip below 50 percent, the core three (FL, AZ, and NC) probably go Trump, with Michigan and Ohio probably following suit. That’s the election right there. I mean, if we win Michigan, we’ll probably carry Pennsylvania as well. It’s the icing on the cake. Yet, Schweikart's recent thread on Twitter didn’t have to do with the early vote totals. It delved into the real 2020 Democratic playbook, and how they knew two years ago that they probably didn’t have a chance in hell of beating Trump due to the booming economy and frankly a real depth chart issue. You saw that in the 2020 Democratic primaries. None of these guys could beat Trump. None.
Read entire article here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/10/31/thread-was-this-the-real-2020-democratic-plan-which-got-blown-up-with-ruth-bader-ginsburgs-death-n2579160?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=10/31/2020&bcid=3d4d66d62ccaf8073faf9aa664866a8a&recip=19180747
Black Civil Rights Leader Rev. William Owens Endorses Donald Trump
By Geller Report Staff
In his personal capacity as a private citizen, civil rights leader and Christian activist Rev. William Owens endorsed Donald Trump for president Tuesday.
The founder and president of the Coalition of African American Pastors (CAAP), Owens, along with his wife, Dr. Deborah Owens, are the authors of A Dream Derailed: How the Left Hijacked Civil Rights to Create a Permanent Underclass.
In a press release, Owens noted the significance of the current election, explaining that Trump’s record on issues that are important to black Americans has earned him another term in office.
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2020/10/black-civil-rights-leader-rev-william-owens-endorses-donald-trump.html/
RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS...Podcast
For those who missed last night's show
(or who just want to listen to it again) where RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Craig
Andresen and Diane Sori discussed 'Unmasking the Truth About
Biden's Domestic and Foreign Policies'; 'Biden - On a Foundation of
Quicksand'; and important news of the day....you can listen to it (and previous shows) at your
convenience at: https://rspradio1.com to go directly to our podcasts and hope you become 'followers' of RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS.
Friday, October 30, 2020
1. Cutting down on rates of incarceration; increasing government
oversight of local police and prosecutors; increasing the rights and
resources for those no longer incarcerated including providing them
with “guaranteed housing” upon finishing their
sentence...in other words Joe Biden's criminal justice plan would reward those who commit crimes; call
to task those who help prevent crimes; while at the same time making
America's streets less safe for we law abiding citizens...
Read entire article here: https://thepatriotfactor.blogspot.com/2020/10/op-ed-unmasking-truth-about-bidens.html
We’re either right or wrong. There is no in-between here concerning the polls. These liberal outlets are oversampling Democrats, ignoring Trump Democrats, not accounting for fewer young voters turning out, and including way too many college-educated voters to craft a narrative that this country holds a D+15 electorate. It's just not true. Trump Democrats are being ignored. Rural Republicans are being bypassed. The suburban cohort of the GOP—sure. They’re the squishiest and most vocally anti-Trump of the group. At Trump’s rallies, around 25 percent of the attendees didn’t vote in 2016. Some firms haven’t even moved off from registered voter samples. It’s a trainwreck. Biden is supposedly ahead by double-digits, which his camp says is not true. They’re admitting the polls are inflated, which could also be a ploy to keep their base anxious and ready to vote. They don’t want complacency to settle in like it did in 2016. Yet, the rule hasn’t changed: never underestimate anything when Trump is on the ballot and at the top of the ticket.
Read entire article and see video here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/10/29/former-speaker-newt-gingrich-predicts-electoral-college-slaughter-for-joe-biden-n2578995?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=10/30/2020&bcid=3d4d66d62ccaf8073faf9aa664866a8a&recip=19180747
Add Florida to list of swing states where early voting data favors a Trump victory
By Pamela Geller / THE GELLER REPORT
Republicans have closed Democrats’ early voting lead in Florida by about 300,000 votes since early, in-person voting began and only trail in the state by 3 points five days before Election Day.
“Anyone Democrat feeling really confident right now should look at Florida’s early voting numbers. Republicans are having another huge day across the state,” NBC’s Joe Scarborough noted Tuesday.
Democrats carried an early voting lead in Florida into Election Day in 2016 as well only to have that margin erased by the GOP, resulting in Trump winning the state.
RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS...LIVE!
Today, Friday, October 30th, from 7 to 9pm EST, RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Craig Andresen and Diane Sori discuss 'Unmasking the Truth About Biden's Domestic and Foreign Policies'; 'Biden - On a Foundation of Quicksand'; and important news of the day.
Thursday, October 29, 2020
What Crenshaw Realized About the Democratic Party After Big Tech Hearing That 'Should Terrify Americans'
The first was that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey “is a partisan and a hypocrite” and the second was an observation made about the Senate Democrats present for the hearing.
“Not a single Democrat Senator defended free speech or freedom of the press today,” the Texas Republican noticed. “This should terrify Americans.”
Read entire article here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/10/29/what-dan-crenshaw-realized-about-the-democratic-party-after-big-tech-hearing-that-should-terrify-americans-n2578996?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=10/29/2020&bcid=3d4d66d62ccaf8073faf9aa664866a8a&recip=19180747
But nothing could have prepared us for a White House so rife with corruption, influence peddling, moral debauchery, and replete with a promise that only a “fundamental change” would save us...as in replacing our constitutional republic with socialism 101. And with Barack HUSSEIN Obama then the occupier of the White House, we also bore witness to our president becoming the ultimate divider as he willingly and with malice intended not only stirred the pot of racial discontent, but his policy initiatives, both foreign and domestic, clearly showed his goal was to destroy the very country he was elected to be steward of.
Thankfully, a non-politician...a businessman...named Donald J. Trump ended Obama's dream of Hillary Clinton becoming his defacto third term in office, And with his failure we saw American exceptionalism once again on display not just here at home but on the world stage as well. And the economy Obama helped to destroy began soaring as President Trump's economic policies helped to create a record number of jobs, allowed stifling regulations to be lifted, and saw American companies based overseas bringing manufacturing jobs back home...that is until a nasty little virus from China dealt a blow to our country that we're still in the process of recovering from.
And now we find ourselves at a crossroads for while we're seeing slow but steady economic recovery taking place after our economy was basically forced to shut down, President Trump is facing Obama's former Vice-President Joe Biden, a man as corrupt as Obama was, what with Obama's pretending to be all black.
A man of the people vs. a bought-and-paid-for career politician...you'd think the choice would be easy, but with politics being what it is it seems that, for the masses, lies do become truth if repeated enough with the actual truth being buried by a media in cahoots with the liars. And sadly, it's then left to “We the People” to sift through all the political garbage to arrive at what we believe to be the truth...two truths actually that not only see the Democrats trying to steal the election...Joe Biden himself recently admitted just that in an October 24th interview with 'Politico' where he said, “we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics”...but also that Joe Biden would not be president for long...as socialist mouthpiece Kamala Harris would soon be the occupier of the White House. Hope you all understand the ramifications of what I just said for with Kamala Harris comes the “Squad” and tag-along mouthpiece Nancy Pelosi.
1. Joe Biden has repeatedly stated that he will raise taxes on day one of his administration and would start by repealing Trump's (highly successful) “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act,” and that he would then raise the U.S. corporate income tax rate to a rate even higher than that of Communist China...wouldn't that serve his family well. And Biden's claim that his plan would “ease the economic burden on working people” is a lie for his plan would actually see a family of four earning the median income of $73,000 now facing a $2,000 tax increase each year which directly violates Biden's pledge not to raise taxes on any American making less than $400,000 per year. And with his repealing the Jobs Act, which included doing away with the ObamaCare individual mandate tax, millions of low and middle-income Americans would again be forced to pay the then reinstated mandate tax to a tune of between $695 to $2,085.
2. Then there's his plan to lower Medicare eligibility to age 60, allowing those who wish to retire early to leave their employer plans, the public option, or any other plans they access through the (Un)Affordable Care Act...an act soon to be known as BidenCare...and to do so even before they officially retire. What an additional monetary drain that would put on Social Security, a program already facing serious monetary issues. Now couple those issues with Joe Biden's promise that any federal cost associated with this option would be financed out of “general revenues” in the hope that it would protect the Medicare Trust Fund is but also a lie, thus forcing we taxpayers to once again foot the bill for yet another Democrat disaster.
3. And Biden, the man who made it impossible for student loans to be forgiven with his " Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act," is now that he's running for president and needs the young adult vote, is all for forgiving student loan debt but only for low-income and middle class folks who have attended public colleges and universities. Forgiveness with a catch, for Biden's plan sees those who attend private colleges and universities, which always cost more than public funded schools, will get no debt relief whatsoever. Translation: attend one of our government sanctioned schools of higher indoctrination and you, dear comrade, won't have to pay a dime to do so.
4. Joe Biden has also vowed to convert the current deductibility of traditional retirement contributions into matching refundable credits for 401(k)s and IRAs, a change that industry experts warn could force some small companies to cut those benefits, thus directly affecting tax preferences of one's individual retirement accounts. And Biden's claiming that it would “level the playing field” of tax deferral in traditional retirement accounts while at the same time boost savings amongst low-income earners is pure nonsense, because by reducing the benefits that higher earners receive, Biden's plan actually increases the likelihood of businesses abandoning those retirement benefits altogether. And why...because it would place a crippling monetary burden on both small and large business owners while also reducing the net worth of one's long invested in IRA's and 401(k)s.
5. Also of economic concern is the farce known as climate change. Now catering to the progressive faction of his party, Biden just a few months ago released two new climate plans, one targeting a decarbonized electricity sector by 2035, and another he refers to as “environmental justice” that would see an investment of $2 trillion over four years going to climate solutions...as if he can control the “weather.” And Biden has also promised that we will achieve a 100% clean energy economy and reach net-zero emissions no later than 2050...just more empty promises that cost money and that cannot logistically or dollars and cents wise be delivered without a substantially huge raise in our taxes.
1. Cutting down on rates of incarceration; increasing government oversight of local police and prosecutors; increasing the rights and resources for those no longer incarcerated including providing them with “guaranteed housing” upon finishing their sentence...in other words Joe Biden's criminal justice plan would reward those who commit crimes; call to task those who help prevent crimes; while at the same time making America's streets less safe for we law abiding citizens.
2. Biden's criminal justice plan would also see $20 billion being allocated for a grant program to promote crime prevention among state and local governments (eliminating the all-important parent responsibility factor), while at the same time offering incentives (read bribes) to states that enact programs to reduce incarceration through measures like eliminating mandatory minimum sentences for nonviolent crimes.
3. If elected, Biden says he will push the Justice Department to investigate police and prosecutors across the country for “questionable actions and misconduct;” will create a separate task force on “prosecutor discretion” to combat what they consider discrimination; and would not only call on the DOJ to focus on prosecuting “hate crimes,” but would increase federal funding for public defenders' offices but not for federal prosecutors.
4. And Joe Biden wants to end cash bail; end the use of private prisons; and do away with the death penalty. In other words, Joe Biden wants to make the prosecution of criminal offenses easier for public defenders to offset by legally removing the fear of serious punishment from those who commit crimes.
1. Not so long ago Joe Biden uttered the words, “I want China to succeed” and “They're no competition for us”...but now the man who got rich off his and his son's dirty dealings with said communist nation wants us to believe he will get tough with China...I don't think so. And why...because as president, Biden would have to decide whether to keep or raise the billions of dollars in tariffs now being levied against Chinese imports; whether he'd stay with or renegotiate the partial trade deal Trump made with China; whether he'd continue the sanctions imposed on Chinese officials for their ongoing human rights violations; and whether he'd continue to cut off Chinese technology companies’ access to American intellectual property. And know that any decision Biden makes regarding China...even military decisions...would always be peppered by how it would affect the padding of his personal pocketbook.
2. Joe Biden, who calls Russia “an opponent” and said, “Russia not China is the greatest threat to the 2020 election,” cannot be trusted to deal with Putin especially with the February 25, 2021 expiration of the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START) fast approaching. And if a new deal or at least an extension of the current treaty...a treaty that limits the size and strength of each country's nuclear arsenals...is not reached on or before the February date, then the threat of nuclear conflict with Russia increases. And instead of Biden working to better relations with Russia's leader, Biden has promised a “forceful response” (whatever that means) for both Russian election interference we have no proof even happened, and for Russia's alleged bounty payments to the Taliban that targeted American troops in Afghanistan, again something there's no proof positive of. Simply, Joe Biden's policy towards Russia is to negate any progress Trump has made in regards to what remains a verbal cold war.
3. As for Iran and North Korea...Joe Biden wants our country to reenter Obama's very bad nuclear deal (JCPOA) with Iran, the very deal Trump rightfully removed us from, no matter that Iran is no longer limiting its uranium enrichment capacity or nuclear research. And Biden not only sees diplomacy alone as the answer to a country hell bent on regional control, but he also wants to “ease up” on the very sanctions that have helped to keep Iranian aggression in check. And as for North Korea, as expected after Biden called Trump's meetings with Kim Jung-un just “photo-ops,” diplomacy alone is again Biden's course of action. In fact, Biden wants the U.S. to “engage our allies and coordinate with China” as the means by which to advance negotiations with Kim...cozying up to China again, huh Joe.
4. And then there's Biden's Middle East/Israeli policies key of which is his saying that he would not only do away with Trump's stance against Iran, his support for Saudi actions in Yemen, along with his setting aside criticism of the Saudi's domestic policies...policies which have allowed for both the kingdom’s policy shift regarding Israel and for the signing of the Abraham Accords by the UAE, Bahrain, and Sudan...but that he will also reject Israel’s extension of sovereignty into any new... actually rightfully recaptured territory...by Israel as well. And Biden also stated that he would force Israel back to the negotiating table with the Palestinians and would push for a two-state solution, thus forcing Israel to compromise its security by turning over land it can ill afford to lose. Simply, Joe Biden would continue Obama's policies of stabbing Israel in the back.
And so, dear reader, when you go to vote this Election Day, please remember all President Trump has accomplished during these past four years and compare that with what I've laid out as to what a Biden administration will look like. Maybe now the choice will be easy as to which lever to pull...I truly hope for America's sake that it is.
Copyright © 2020 Diane Sori / The Patriot Factor / All rights reserved.
*************************************************************************************************************************** For more political commentary please visit my RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS partner Craig Andresen's blog The National Patriot, to read his latest article, Biden - On a Foundation of Quicksand.
Tomorrow, Friday, October 30th, from 7 to 9pm EST, RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Craig Andresen and Diane Sori discuss 'Unmasking the Truth About Biden's Domestic and Foreign Policies'; 'Biden - On a Foundation of Quicksand'; and important news of the day.
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
By Pamela Geller / THE GELLER REPORTTrafalgar Group poll has President Trump taking a slight lead in Pennsylvania, showing the small Georgia research firm is once again going against the corporate polling grain which has Joseph R. Biden with a healthy lead.
For those who missed last night's show (or who just want to listen to it again) where RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Craig Andresen and Diane Sori discussed 'Evidence Now Exposed'; 'Voter Fraud - Biden in His Own Words'; Amy Coney Barrett Confirmed; and the Philadelphia riots...you can listen to it (and previous shows) at your convenience at: https://rspradio1.com to go directly to our podcasts and hope you become 'followers' of RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS.
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
BREAKING: Justice Clarence Thomas Swears In Amy Coney Barrett
On Monday night, Justice Clarence Thomas swore Judge Amy Coney Barrett as an official Associate Justice on the United States Supreme Court.
"This is a momentous day for America, for the United States Constitution, and for the fair and impartial rule of law," President Trump said before the ceremony. "The Constitution is the ultimate defense of American liberty, the faithful application of the law is the cornerstone of our republic. That is why, as president, I have no more solemn obligation and no greater honor than to appoint Supreme Court justices."
"She is one of our nation's most brilliant legal scholars and she will make an outstanding justice on the highest court in our land," Trump explained.
Read entire article and see videos here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/10/26/acb-swearing-in-n2578820
US: Rasmussen Poll Puts Trump Ahead of Biden Nationally
By Pamela Geller / THE GELLER REPORT
This uber mensch, this super man, has withstood four years of relentless attacks and continues to subject himself to unimaginable daily abuse, smear, libel. He never backs down, cowers or kneels. No, he thrives because he is fighting the righteous fight – for you, me – for America.
A vote for Trump is a vote for America. A vote for Biden is a vote for America’s most vicious enemies.
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2020/10/us-rasmussen-poll-puts-trump-ahead-of-biden-nationally.html/
Today, Tuesday, October 27th, from 7 to 9pm EST, RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Craig Andresen and Diane Sori discuss 'Evidence Now Exposed'; 'Voter Fraud - Biden in His Own Words’; and important news of the day.
Monday, October 26, 2020
Biden Acknowledges 'Extensive Voter Fraud Organization' Behind Campaign
Unfortunately for Democrats and their media allies, who are constantly assuring us that no Democrat would ever stoop so low as to commit voter fraud, Joe Biden bragged about the extensive voter fraud organization behind his campaign.
"[W]e have put together and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."
We couldn't have said it better ourselves, Joe.
Read more and see video here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/10/25/biden-brags-about-extensive-voter-fraud-organization-behind-him-and-the-democrats-n2578733?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=10/26/2020&bcid=3d4d66d62ccaf8073faf9aa664866a8a&recip=19180747
- HUGE TRUMP 2020 CAR PARADE: Religious Jews In New York Rally For Trump, Crowds To Converge In Marine Park [VIDEOS]
- [VIDEO] Jill Biden Screams Over Trump Supporters Blasting Their Horns, While Joe Appears to Wander Around Behind Her