READ President Donald Trump’s Extraordinary Speech to the UN General Assembly
For Americans who despaired when President Obama assured the U.N.
General Assembly that “the future does not belong to those who slander
the prophet of Islam,” yesterday was redemption. President Trump stood
before the world and declared that Americanism (individual rights and
liberty) was once again the foundation of American policy. We suffered
sight years on our knees, President Trump stood tall. Bravo.
“America will never apologize for protecting our citizens.”
Further, President Trump criticized international organizations and alliances as unaccountable – long overdue.
“Iran’s leaders plunder the nation’s resources to enrich themselves
and spread mayhem in the Middle East and far beyond,” Mr. Trump said.
“The Iranian people are rightly outraged.”
Read entire article and transcript and see video here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/09/trump-un-speech.html/
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Ahead of pivotal Senate hearing, witnesses surface to say Christine Ford may have mistaken them for Kavanaugh
As an extraordinary series of uncorroborated, lurid last-minute allegations threatens to derail his confirmation to the Supreme Court, nominee Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Ford, the California professor accusing him of sexually assaulting her more than three decades ago, are set to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee Thursday morning.
The proceedings may be upended by late-breaking developments: In a statement released Wednesday evening, Judiciary Committee Republicans revealed that on Monday, they conducted their "first interview with a man who believes he, not Judge Kavanaugh, had the encounter with Dr. Ford in 1982 that is the basis of his [sic] complaint." They conducted a second interview the next day.
On Wednesday, Republicans said in the statement, they received a "more in-depth written statement from the man interviewed twice previously who believes he, not Judge Kavanuagh, had the encounter in question with Dr. Ford." GOP investigators also spoke on the phone with another man making a similar claim.
Read entire aerticle and see video's here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/27/ahead-pivotal-senate-hearing-witnesses-surface-to-say-christine-ford-may-have-mistaken-them-for-kavanaugh.html
Developing now, Thursday, Sept. 27, 2018
- Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation could be on the line as he and Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has accused him of sexual misconduct, will testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday
- TUNE IN: Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum will anchor FOX News live coverage and analysis of the Kavanaugh Senate hearing starting at 9 a.m. ET
- Late Wednesday night, Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee revealed that they had interviewed two witnesses who believe Kavanaugh is a victim of mistaken identity by Ford
- Kavanaugh has denied new sex assault allegations made by woman represented by Michael Avenatti, the lawyer for porn star Stormy Daniels, and by an anonymous 1998 claim
- President Trump is standing by Kavanaugh, calling Democrats 'con artists' and predicting that their attempts to block his Supreme Court confirmation will backfire
- Trump is considering postponing his highly anticipated Thursday meeting with Rod Rosenstein, but said Wednesday that he would prefer not to fire his embattled deputy attorney general
- Employees of the Washington, D.C., restaurant where Sen. Ted Cruz and his wife were heckled earlier this week are receiving death threats, the eatery's owner says