The Liberal Translation Guide: 20 Translations of Things That Liberals Say
1) “Peaceful Protest” – No liberals were hurt while throwing bricks through windows, demanding “Death to the pigs” or getting together in large gangs to waylay small, lone counter protesters from behind.
2) “Voter Suppression” -- Cutting into Democrat vote totals by taking any steps to prevent voter fraud.
3) “The Constitution” – An outdated, irrelevant document that should be ignored unless you are claiming that some liberal agenda item is guaranteed by it despite the fact that no one noticed it for 200 years.
4) “Fascist” -- People who want to cut spending, abide by the Constitution and get the government off your back.
5) “We want the government out of our bedrooms” – We want the government out of our bedrooms…right after they force the Pope to buy us birth control and promise to support our children if we decide not to use the IUD suggested by the Pope because, “Who does that guy think he is, right?”