As George H.W. Bush is laid to rest the last of the 'Greatest Generation' of leaders gets laid to rest with him. May his and their values of service, country, valor, and honor not be buried with him but live on through we American patriots now picking up the sword of truth and the light of freedom. Rest now Mr. President you served your country well. #Diane Sori
Contact Elected Officials
- Why This Blog
- Islam is NOT a Religion
- Investigative Reports
- Contact Elected Officials
- The United West
- The Geller Report
- Reuters / RRS U.S. News
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Website and Live Radio Link
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS PodBean Podcasts
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS on Facebook / MeWe / YouTube / Spotify
Thursday, December 6, 2018
Grassley postpones judiciary committee meeting AGAIN. Flake still holding out until he gets special counsel vote on the floor. McConnell has b locked it.— Alana Abramson (@aabramson) December 5, 2018
British politician releases 250 pages of Facebook and SLEAZOID Mark Zuckerberg’s BOMBSHELL emails
All Zuckerberg cared about was these documents not seeing the light of day. Who the hell does he think he is that the American judicial system should protect such a scoundrel? Worse still, a U.S. judge had ordered the papers remain secret, but a British MP defied the order.
Zuckerberg privately admitted that what’s good for the world isn’t necessarily what’s good for Facebook.
In one of the emails, Zuckerberg candidly admits that Facebook’s interests aren’t always aligned with those of its users and the broader world.
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/12/zuckergberg-scumbag.html/
Developing now, Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018
- Former President George H.W. Bush will be laid to rest Thursday on the grounds of his presidential library and museum in Texas. The nation said farewell to the 41st president in an emotional state funeral at the Washington National Cathedral on Wednesday
- The Saudi crown prince was 'complicit' in the killing of activist Jamal Khashoggi, a bipartisan group of senators said in a resolution
- Justice Department prosecutors have begun interviewing witnesses in an investigation of Clinton-linked Washington insider Tony Podesta and former Obama White House Counsel Greg Craig - a probe referred by Special Counsel Robert Mueller
- Democratic Gov.-elect Tony Evers of Wisconsin threatened to explore all legal options after state Republicans passed legislation to limit his powers
- In an exclusive interview with FOX Business, General Motors CEO Mary Barra defended plans to slash as many as 15,000 jobs and close five North American plants
- A spokeswoman for U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris said the Democrat was 'unaware' that a top aide was at the center of a $400,000 harassment and retaliation settlement. Harris has accepted the aide’s resignation.