Contact Elected Officials
- Why This Blog
- Islam is NOT a Religion
- Investigative Reports
- The United West
- The Geller Report
- Reuters / RRS U.S. News
- Contact Elected Officials
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Website and Live Radio Link
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS PodBean Podcasts
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS on Facebook / MeWe / YouTube / Spotify
Monday, December 10, 2018
Boulder police have certified 85 assault weapons to residents with less than a month to go before all such firearms will need to be verified or removed from the city.
A ban on the sale or possession of assault weapons, high-capacity magazines and bump stocks was passed unanimously in May by Boulder city council. Guns already owned by residents were grandfathered in; council gave residents until the end of the year to obtain a certificate.
Egypt’s el-Sisi: “If you go to a country that welcomes you, you must respect its laws, traditions and culture”
Read in browser Â»
By Robert Spencer / Jihad Watch
A remarkably clear-sighted and honest statement. Be sure to read it all. If a European leader spoke this way, he would be excoriated as a racist, bigoted “Islamophobe.” “Immigration: El Sissi more honest than Macron, Merkel and Trudeau,” translated from “Immigration: El Sissi plus honnête que Macron, Merkel et Trudeau,” Dreuz.info, December 9, 2018 (thanks […]
Read in browser Â»
Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence
By Pamela Geller/ THE GELLER REPORT
While Democrats work furiously to manufacture wrongdoing by the people’s President, they leave behind a treasonous trail of high crimes and misdemeanors.
I hope these whistleblowers are given witness protection from Clinton murder incorporated.
Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence, Meadows saysBy Samuel Chamberlain, Catherine Herridge | Fox News
Three people have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence of potential wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation, including misappropriation of funds and allegations of quid-pro-quo promises made to donors during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News on Thursday.
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/12/clinton-foundatio-whistleblowers.html/
Developing now, Monday, Dec. 10, 2018
- House Democrats' post-midterm victory strategy to bog down President Trump's agenda with investigations appears to take shape as Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff, the prospective new House Intelligence Committee chairman, reveals that lawmakers want to 'bring back' former Trump attorney Michael Cohen for more testimony
- Fired FBI Director James Comey says in an interview Sunday that President Trump is fortunate he's a sitting president and cannot be indicted for his alleged ties to illegal hush money payments in the Cohen case
- Conservative author Jerome Corsi, a target in Robert Mueller's probe, reportedly has sued the special counsel over alleged leaks and illegal surveillance
- Various new names are emerging as possible candidates for the next White House chief of staff after Vice President Pence's chief of staff, Nick Ayers - once considered a leading contender for the job - revealed Sunday he is leaving the administration
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai is expected to testify Monday before Congress about alleged censorship of conservatives
- As French President Emmanuel Macron prepares to address the recent violent protests in his nation on Monday, FOX News' Steve Hilton gives his take on what's really behind the unrest