Developing now, Friday, Nov. 30, 2018
- President Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen, pleaded guilty Thursday to lying to Congress about a possible Trump Organization real estate project in Moscow. FOX News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett says Cohen's guilty plea still does not prove Russian collusion or any wrongdoing by Trump.
- President Trump and other world leaders have gathered in Argentina as the Group of 20 summit officially begins Friday
- A high-speed chase near the U.S.-Mexico border left three people dead and eight injured Thursday night
- Fired FBI Director James Comey has asked a judge to dismiss a congressional subpoena for him to testify about alleged anti-Trump bias in the agency under his watch
- Amid outcry from civil rights groups, U.S. Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., reversed his stance and announced Thursday he would oppose embattled Trump judicial nominee Thomas Farr
- TUNE IN: First lady Melania Trump gives FOX News' Ainsley Earhardt a behind-the-scenes tour of White House Christmas decorations and more in an exclusive interview on 'FOX & Friends' Friday at 6 a.m. ET