The 40 Iron Laws of Politics in America
2) That person in politics being compared to Hitler is really not very much like Hitler at all.
3) The bigger government gets, the worse it serves the people.
4) While they are in office, all Republican Presidents will be portrayed by the Left as either evil, crazy, racist, stupid or some combination thereof.
5) For every actual racist act and comment in politics, there are 500 people being falsely called bigots because Democrats believe it benefits them politically.
6) The first concern of politicians is always keeping their job and making the country a better place is not even a close second.
7) The richest, most powerful people in society will ALWAYS find ways to corrupt politicians. That means the best way to limit the power of those people over government is to keep the government small and limited in scope. The bigger and more powerful the government becomes, the more power ends up being given to people with the money to pay politicians to further their interests.