Sorry, Democrats, You Found Fool's Gold: After Cohen/Manafort News, Trump Approval Rating Is Stable…Like A Wall
Coronavirus / COVID-19
Monday, August 27, 2018
For Manafort, these allegations predated the 2016 campaign. For Cohen, the alleged payments for these reported affairs, while slimy, is not necessarily illegal. For the Left, the crosshairs are zeroing in on President Trump, except that they’re not. Outside of the cancerous Acela Corridor, no one cares.
They know Trump is no altar boy. They knew he wasn’t the most conservative of Republicans. He was, however, not a politician and someone who was willing to take a baseball bat to the Capitol Dome. For months, the president’s approval rating has remained stable, despite the liberal media’s incessant and absurd attempts to cast this man as the anti-Christ. In the meantime, worker pay has reached its highest point in 10 years; three million jobs have been created, and second quarter economic growth has hit four percent. Unemployment is at an 18-year low. The economy is booming, but the elite news media ignores this...
Read entire article and see video here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/08/26/sorry-democrats-you-found-fools-gold-after-cohenmanafort-news-trump-approval-rating-is-stablelike-a-wall-n2513205?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=&profileid=
Muslims in New Mexico jihad compound allegedly planned jihad massacre at Atlanta hospital
By Robert Spencer / Jihad Watch
“Frank Fisher, an FBI spokesman in Albuquerque, said the agency cannot confirm or deny whether a person is listed in a terrorist screening database. He declined comment on the officer’s claim that local authorities were unable to intervene because of a federal investigation. ‘It would be inappropriate for us to comment at this time,’ he […]
Read in browser »
This is the absolute corruption of an autocracy — a criminal witch hunt of our duly elected president, while traitors and seditionists guilty of the worst crimes against the state go free.
A majority of emails found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop were never examined, contradicting testimony from Comey
By Sara Carter
New evidence suggests that former FBI Director James Comey was incorrect when he told Congress that the bureau had “reviewed all of the communications” from top Clinton aide Huma Abedin on her disgraced husband, Anthony Weiner’s laptop. The communications had been discovered just days before the pivotal 2016 presidential election and forced the FBI to reopen their investigation into the Clinton email scandal.
Paul Sperry of Real Clear Investigations writes:
At the time, many wondered how investigators managed over the course of one week to read the “hundreds of thousands” of emails residing on the machine, which had been a focus of a sex-crimes investigation of Weiner, a former Congressman.
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/08/clinton-emails-never-examined.html/
Developing now, Monday, August 27, 2018
- FBI agents searched the Baltimore family home of the suspected gunman who opened fire at a Florida gaming tournament Sunday, killing two before turning the gun on himself and dying from a self-inflicted wound
- Sen. John McCain will be buried at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Md. on Sept. 2 after a week of memorial services, his family announced. McCain died Saturday after a yearlong battle with brain cancer.
- The United States and Mexico may be close to reaching a deal on NAFTA as early as Monday, according to a report
- In an interview with FOX News, former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski said he warned then-candidate Donald Trump and his aides that his longtime personal lawyer Michael Cohen would become a problem
- Hundreds of well-wishers attended the funeral for Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts Sunday as her father said it was time for the community to heal and his daughter was 'nobody's victim'