Coronavirus / COVID-19
Saturday, January 26, 2019
RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS...For those who missed last night's show (or just want to listen in again) where Craig and Diane discussed 'The Unspoken Truth Behind Pelosi v. Pelosi'; 'The Sorry State of the 4th Estate...Part 2'; Trump temporarily lifts the partial government shutdown; NY's new abortion law; and the goings on in Venezuela...you can listen to it (and previous shows) anytime at your convenience on our PodBean hosting/archive site. Click here: https://rightsidepatriots.podbean.com to go directly to our Podcasts and hope you become 'followers' of RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS.
Katie Pavlich / Townhall Tipsheet
Pelosi said she will speak with President Trump once the government is open and negotiate with him over a "mutually agreed upon" date for him to come to the House Chamber.
Earlier this week, Pelosi officially uninvited President Trump to give the speech.
- Got my mojo workin’ on an open thread
- Neo-Nazi Dem. Rep. Ilhan Omar Contacted a Judge To Get Light Sentences for Islamic State jihadis
- Muslim Police Officers, Others Beat and Arrest Christian who refused to convert to Islam in Kenya
- Westminster jihad attack was “the decree of Allah’
- Neo-Nazi Rep. Ilhan Omar Defends Anti-Semitic Hate Group Which Calls for Death of Gays
- Istanbul synagogue offers worshipers helmets for their protection
- Daughter of Blues Legend Muddy Waters Former Women’s March Leader Condemns Antisemite Linda Sarsour
- WATCH: Leftwing Cal Berkeley Student SPITS on Conservative Students
- Jihad Inciting Jew-Hater MN Rep Ilhan Omar gets $250G book deal amid uproar amid over bigoted, homophobic comments
- WATCH: Screaming “ALLAHU AKBAR,” devout Muslim dragged off flight that was forced to divert after violence towards crew
- HAMAS-CAIR, Taqiyya, and Neo-Nazi Boycott against the Jewish State
- Judge rejects ACLU Arkansas Times suit against state law banning neo-Nazi BDS boycotts of Israel
- UK: Parents removing pupils from lessons about Islam, preventing them from visiting mosques
- Pope Heads To Caravan Country To Push Central American Migration
- Prime Minister Netanyahu and President Trump share some common ground in their battles with the media
- Iranian Nuclear Chief Again Confirms Iran Flagrantly Violated Nuclear Deal
- More Recent Articles
Roger Stone vows to fight charges in Mueller probe, calls indictment ‘politically motivated’
Former Trump adviser Roger Stone vowed during a dramatic press conference outside a federal courthouse in Florida on Friday afternoon to fight the charges of witness tampering, obstruction and false statements brought by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, calling the charges "politically motivated" while insisting he would not turn against President Trump.
"I will plead not guilty to these charges," Stone told reporters, speaking over hecklers. "I will defeat them in court. This is a politically-motivated investigation."
Read ntire article and see video's here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-indictment-roger-stone-communicated-with-trump-campaign-about-wikileaks