To the Uniformed and Naysayers:
By: Diane Sori / The Patriot Factor / Right Side Patriots on American Political Radio
Let's get a few things straight regarding my recent article Leaving Syria...A Huge Mistake.
1. The Kurds doing the fighting in Syria are
NOT ragheads as some are saying but are Christian Kurds fighting on America's
2. We know al-Assad is a bad guy but under his secular
rule Christians were protected and free to worship.
3. Those most think
are rebels are anything but as they are tentacles of ISIS, al-Qaeda,
el-Nusra, and other assorted nasties out to kill us all.
leaves NO man behind in war...we should leave NO ally behind (the Kurds)
5. When we pull out of Syria the vacuum left behind by our
withdrawal while allow Turkey's islamist President Erdogan to NOT only
swoop in and slaughter the Christian Kurds but to outwardly align
himself with his buddies...the mullahs of Iran.
6. To those who are saying on certain social media sites that I am anti-Christian...you are totally clueless fools as I am the
one fighting to save the Christian Kurds...who obviously are NOT what
you consider your brand of holier-than-thou Christian tea...all you're
doing is condemning me while turning your backs on your supposed to be
Copyright @ 2019 Diane Sori / The Patriot Factor / All Rights Reserved.
Wednesday, January 2, 2019
The impending bills, which include $1.3 billion for border security and fencing, sans the wall, are nearly identical to the ones the Senate passed on a bipartisan basis. The House will vote on six appropriation bills to fund most agencies through September 30, except of course The Department of Homeland Security. They'll vote on a separate continuing resolution to fund DHS through February 8.
Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer said it's Congress's responsibility to pass Thursday's offerings.
Ohio hospital fires Muslim doctor SIX YEARS after she wrote she would give Jews “the wrong meds”
Read in browser Â»
By Robert Spencer / Jihad Watch
Read in browser Â»
Justice Denied to Victims of ISIS Terror Attack in Garland, Texas
The public will not learn details about the United States’ first ISIS terror attack in Garland, Texas, on May 3, 2015. In a lawsuit against the Federal Bureau of Investigation, dismissal was granted by a federal Judge on December 21, 2018.
The lawsuit, Bruce Joiner v. USA / FBI, has been chronicled by the Geller Report: The case’s essential questions, facts, and FBI’s motion to dismiss: Geller Report; the FBI’s motion for relief from discovery: Geller Report; the Judge’s order prevented discovery: Geller Report; and the case on hold: Geller Report. The case’s pleadings are linked at the end of this story.
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2019/01/justice-denied-garland.html/
Developing now, Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2019
- President Trump invites congressional leaders to the White House for a border security briefing on Wednesday as both sides look for ways to end the partial government shutdown
- U.S. authorities fire tear gas at Central American migrants trying to enter the country illegally at the southern border
- Democrats are expected to start pushing a long list of big government bills when they take control of the House on Thursday
- Republican Utah Sen.-elect Mitt Romney, a frequent Trump foe, slams the president’s character in an op-ed for the Washington Post
- An illegal immigrant accused of killing a California police officer is scheduled to be arraigned on murder charges Wednesday