RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS...for those who missed last night's show (or just want to listen in again) where Craig and Diane discussed 'On John McCain's Passing'; 'It Will Happen Again'; and important news of the day...you can listen to it (and previous shows) anytime at your convenience on our new PodBean hosting/archive site.
Click here to go directly to our Podcasts on and hope you become 'followers' of RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS.
The show will also be repeated throughout the week on American Political Radio (check listings) at: http://listen.samcloud.com/w/73891/American-Political-Radio#history
Also on SoundCloud at: https://soundcloud.com/right-side-patriots-260798913/rsp-8-31-18
Contact Elected Officials
- Why This Blog
- Islam is NOT a Religion
- Investigative Reports
- Contact Elected Officials
- The United West
- The Geller Report
- Reuters / RRS U.S. News
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Website and Live Radio Link
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS PodBean Podcasts
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS on Facebook / MeWe / YouTube / Spotify
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
"This judge's order for simply giving things away was only an authorization that we can sell it, that we can mail it, that would could email it, that we could provide it by secure transfer. I will be doing all of those things now." Wilson said during a press conference Tuesday morning. "A lot of this was about principle for me. For many years I simply chose not to sell these files because I'm an open source activist. I believe in demonstrating that there was a right to commit this information to the public domain. And so, for many years, I chose not to sell the files."
According to Wilson, his press conference was designed to correct media misinformation and headlines that state downloadable guns are now illegal, something Wilson said has never been the case.
Netanyahu: Israel has been “the defender of Europe” against “Islamic terrorism,” saved “so many lives”
By Christine Douglass-Williams / Jihad Watch
The mainstream media, once again, has not been forthright in its reporting of important information, so Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu did it himself. He stated: Israeli intelligence is being used right across Europe in the day-to-day fight against Islamic terrorism and it is time that Europe understood this…..We have saved so many European lives […]
Read in browser »
Two sources who were briefed on the situation told The Daily Caller that a Chinese-owned business operating in the D.C. area penetrated Hillary Clinton’s private server and inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.
According to the sources,
The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which generated an instant “courtesy copy” for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company.At a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said the “Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity.” He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.”
The source also said that two ICIG officials, investigator Frank Rucker and attorney Janette McMillan, warned FBI official Peter Strzok and three others “repeatedly” about this, but they failed to act.
An “anomaly” had been discovered in early 2015. The source, a former intelligence official, told The Daily Caller:
Read entire article here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/08/chinese-hacked-hillary.html/
Welcome to FOX News First. Not signed up yet? Click here.
Developing now, Wednesday, August 29, 2018
- U.S. Rep. Ron DeSantis, endorsed by President Trump, won Florida's GOP gubernatorial primary on Tuesday. In November, he will face Bernie Sanders-backed Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum, who pulled off an upset victory in Florida's Democratic primary.
- Republican U.S. Rep. Martha McSally and Democratic U.S. Rep. Kyrsten Sinema won Arizona's Senate primaries Tuesday and will battle in November to succeed retiring U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake.
- Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was grilled behind closed doors by lawmakers about his ties to the salacious and much discredited Russia-Trump dossier
- President Trump reportedly mulled firing Attorney General Jeff Sessions this month as Republican lawmakers have urged Sessions to resist pressure to resign before the midterm elections
- CNN is under fire for refusing to retract a report on the infamous Trump Tower meeting, even after Lanny Davis, former Trump attorney Michael Cohen's lawyer, admitted being an anonymous source and recanted the story
- Sen. John McCain will lie in state at Arizona's Capitol as family, friends and colleagues begin to say their final farewells on Wednesday