Contact Elected Officials
- Why This Blog
- Islam is NOT a Religion
- Investigative Reports
- Contact Elected Officials
- The United West
- The Geller Report
- Reuters / RRS U.S. News
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Website and Live Radio Link
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS PodBean Podcasts
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS on Facebook / MeWe / YouTube / Spotify
Thursday, September 13, 2018
"By publicly releasing Committee Confidential records, Sen. Booker appears to have violated provisions 5 and/or 6 of Rule 29 of the Standing Rules of the Senate (Rev. Jan. 24, 2013)," Judicial Watch details in a letter delivered to to the chairman and co-chairman of the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Ethics
Wednesday. "We hereby request that the Senate Ethics Committee conduct a preliminary investigation into whether Sen. Booker violated Senate Rules by releasing Committee Confidential records through his social media accounts."
Here's what the rules state:
Federal grand jury indicts New Mexico compound jihadis, alleges they planned terror attacks
By Robert Spencer / Jihad Watch
Read in browser »
Immigrants Cited in Theft of 39 Million Social Security Numbers
Immigrants, it seems, have been busy little bees and stealing, with alarming and rising regularity, Americans’ Social Security numbers as means of obtaining employment and benefits, illegally. in this country.
By a recent count, nearly 40 million Social Security numbers have been stolen and used by illegals and others just to obtain employment.
Children, especially, are vulnerable to the thefts.
Nearly 40 million Social Security numbers have been stolen and used by illegal immigrants and others to get work, according to agency records obtained by an immigration reform group.
The Immigration Reform Law Institute said that from 2012 to 2016 there were “39 million instances where names and Social Security numbers on W-2 tax forms did not match the corresponding Social Security records.”
Read entire article and see video here: https://gellerreport.com/2018/09/immigrants-social-security-numbers.html/
Developing now, Thursday, Sept. 13, 2018
- Hurricane Florence has been downgraded to a Category 2 storm, but authorities warn it is still extremely dangerous and could strengthen again when it makes landfall in the U.S. either Thursday night or Friday morning
- Far-left, Bernie Sanders-inspired candidate Matt Brown was trounced Wednesday by incumbent Democratic Gov. Gina Raimondo in Rhode Island's Democratic gubernatorial primary while pro-Trump candidate Allan Fung won the GOP contest. On Thursday, New York voters will decide the heated Democratic gubernatorial primary race between former "Sex and the City" star Cynthia Nixon and Gov. Andrew Cuomo
- Exclusive: New text messages between former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page reveal other Justice Department employees were leaking information to reporters before the start of the Trump-Russia collusion investigation
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's answers to more than 1,200 questions submitted by mostly Senate Democrats after his four-day confirmation hearing were released Wednesday by the Senate Judiciary Committee
- FOX News revealed which of its biggest stars and contributors will be a part of FOX Nation, its new, on-demand streaming service expected to launch later this year