RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS...for those who missed last night's special show (or just want to listen in again) where Craig Andresen and Diane Sori discussed President Trump's 2019 State of the Union Address...you can listen to it (and previous shows) at your convenience on our PodBean hosting/archive site. Click here: https://rightsidepatriots.podbean.com/ to go directly to our Podcasts and hope you become 'followers' of RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS.
Contact Elected Officials
- Why This Blog
- Investigative Reports
- Contact Elected Officials
- The United West
- The Geller Report
- Reuters / RRS U.S. News
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Website and Live Radio Link
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS PodBean Podcasts
- RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS on Facebook / MeWe / YouTube / Spotify
Thursday, February 7, 2019
Source: AP Photo/Alex Brandon, File
Anti-gunners are so quick to latch onto gun control measures that they refused to let Republican Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) testify before the committee. The reason? He's a shooting survivor who still believes in the right to keep and bear arms, especially because the gun was purchased in compliance with state and federal laws.
Because the committee refused to hear his testimony, he submitted the following statement for the record (emphasis mine):
Trump: “Our approach is based on principled realism — not discredited theories that have failed for decades”
By Robert Spencer / Jihad Watch
Read in browser »
- WATCH: Rush Limbaugh’s shout-out to Pamela Geller’s Democrat #SOTU shrews, “Discarded Kleenexes”
- WATCH: Muslim bullying mobs are so bad in German schools, kids are committing suicide
- US Senate Passes Anti-Boycott of the Jews (BDS), 4 Racist Democratic SS Presidential Candidates Opposed, 22 Antisemitic Senate Democrats in total
- KKK-clad Democrat women cheered ONLY themselves at #SOTU
- FIGHT SHARIA & BOYCOTT OF JEWS: Support Florida Commissioner Anabelle Lima-Taub TODAY, Hallandale Beach City Hall, 5:35
- Warren LIED: Listed ethnicity as ‘American Indian’ on Texas bar registration
- Muslim entraps restaurant owner in collusion with terror-tied CAIR
- Watch jihadi Rep. Ilhan Omar run away when asked why she supports the BDS movement
- Emmanuel Macron planning to ship 130 suspected ISIS jihadis from Syria back to France
- Belgium reports terrorism on rise, but refuses to identify Islam as cause
- Journalism Prizes go to authors of stories on “refugees” and white supremacists, little girl victimized by “refugees” is ignored
- More Recent Articles
Developing now, Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019
KAVANAUGH REDUX: The Democratic Party practically - almost literally - has its own Brett Kavanaugh case as a trio of scandals have left the government leadership in Virginia in chaos ... In the latest bizarre twist, Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax has retained the same law firm that represented now-Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh when he was going through the confirmation process and faced decades-old sexual misconduct allegations, Fox News has learned. Meanwhile, the woman accusing Fairfax of rape, Dr. Vanessa C. Tyson, meanwhile, has hired the attorneys who represented Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh's accuser, who alleged that he'd thrown her onto a bed and muffled her screams at a high school party.
These latest developments amid a report that Tyson made her allegations against Fairfax known to Democratic Rep. Bobby Scott of Virginia over a year ago. Fox News has not been able to confirm this report. In addition, a new scandal in Virginia politics surfaced on Wednesday. State Attorney General Mark Herring posted a lengthy statement on Wednesday admitting he, too, had donned blackface during a college party in 1980. He admitted donning a wig and brown makeup to look like a black rapper while at a party at the University of Virginia.