Developing now, Wednesday, May 2, 2018
- President Trump could be subpoenaed if he refuses to talk to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigative team, Mueller warned, a former Trump lawyer told the Associated Press
- The Obama-era DACA program may be in jeopardy after Texas and six other states sue the federal government to end it
- U.N. General Assembly members voted with the U.S. only 31 percent of the time last year, State Department says; U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley called the findings an unacceptable return on U.S. investment
- West Virginia GOP Senate candidates battled over their conservative credentials and support for President Trump in a debate Tuesday hosted by Fox News
- NBC News is reportedly under fire for allegedly victim-shaming and pressuring women to support Tom Brokaw amid sexual misconduct allegations against the legendary news anchor
The meeting appears to have been the first time Mueller raised the possibility of compelling Trump to testify as part of his investigation into allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials ahead of the 2016 election. The Post report came one day after Fox News, the New York Times and other outlets obtained a list of questions that Trump's legal team believes Mueller wishes to ask him.
- Ex-Trump campaign aide Michael Caputo interviewed by Senate panel on Russia knowledge
- Mueller team asks for second delay in Michael Flynn sentencing hearing
- Tucker blasts leaked Mueller questions
- Rosenstein fights House GOP impeachment push, says DOJ 'is not going to be extorted'
- Hans A. von Spakovsky: New lawsuit might succeed in overturning DACA
- Bush-appointed federal judge rules Trump's DACA rescission was 'unlawful, must be set aside
- What you should know about Nikki Haley
Meanwhile, Blankenship portrayed himself as the true outsider in the race, saying he wouldn’t go to Washington to get along with GOP leadership, like Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. The U.S. Senate race in West Virginia is considered a toss-up in the midterm elections. Republicans hope to unseat incumbent Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin.
- David Avella: In West Virginia, GOP Senate candidates see support for Trump as key to victory
- W.Va. Republican Senate hopefuls: A look at the top three candidates
- America's Election Headquarters: Full coverage of 2018 midterms
- Blankenship: I see nothing offensive about the term 'Chinaperson'
- Third woman accuses Brokaw of unwanted sexual advances
- Megyn Kelly warns NBC News colleagues who defend Brokaw
- Former CNBC director pleads guilty to hiding camera in bathroom to spy on teenage au pair
AS SEEN ON FOX NEWS
POCAHONTAS DESCENDANT CHALLENGES WARREN: "I respect Senator Warren as a U.S. senator... but I just wish she'd take the DNA test." – Debbie White Dove Porreco, a descendant of the 17th century Powhatan princess Pocahontas, on "Tucker Carlson Tonight," urging Sen. Elizabeth Warren to take genealogy test because it would "end a lot of this controversy" over whether Warren is indeed part Cherokee. WATCH
DISSECTING THE MUELLER PROBE: "You investigate a crime and you find people. You don't find people and then go find a crime." – Dan Bongino, on "Hannity," questioning whether Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into President Trump is being carried out incorrectly. WATCH
Colorado bodybuilder punches man who groped her on the street.
Veterinarian accused of stashing heroin in pups' bellies is extradited to U.S.
100-year-old flag made for U.S. soldiers who died during World War I returns to Scottish island.
Man trying to interview every remaining World War II veteran.
Budweiser releases new beer based on George Washington's handwritten recipe.
Nancy Pelosi bucks Dems' calls to step aside, says party will retake control.
Feds could be coming for California's over-budget bullet train.
Embattled Missouri Gov. Greitens sends National Guard troops to Mexico border.
ACROSS THE NATION
Florida officials challenge release of more Parkland school shooting surveillance video.
Coroner releases official Stephon Clark autopsy.
Hunt on for paroled sex offender who fled with children in motor home.
MINDING YOUR BUSINESS
Fed likely to keep rates steady; investors bet on June hike | Stocks mixed
United Airlines revamps its pet travel policies.
Gibson files for bankruptcy.
Tesla Model 3 production, cash burn in earnings spotlight | Shareholders to vote on ousting Elon Musk as chair
FOX NEWS OPINION
Marc Thiessen: The culture of death is on the march across Europe. Soon it will be here, too.
Harry J. Kazianis: The Iran deal is likely doomed -- and that's good news for the U.S. and Israel.
Michael Levin: Where does nonsense of cultural appropriation end?
Kanye West says 400 years of slavery was a choice for African-Americans | Kanye calls out Obama
Yale rescinds honorary degree it awarded Bill Cosby.
Johnny Depp sued by security guards for unpaid wages, hazardous conditions.
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS?
U.S. to return thousands of artifacts seized from Hobby Lobby to Iraq.
A 'Toy Story'-themed plane is here to take Pixar fans to infinity and beyond.
Live tiger left inside duffel bag by smugglers trying to cross Rio Grande into US, officials say.
On Fox News:
Fox & Friends, 6 a.m. ET: The Rev. Franklin Graham introduces his new book, "Through My Father's Eyes." Meet the Utah teen whose prom dress stirred up a debate over cultural appropriation; the latest on the migrant "caravan" from U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Kevin McAleenan. Plus, meet two brave vets who are preparing to scale the tallest peak in North America for a great cause.
On Fox Business:
Mornings with Maria, 6 a.m. ET: Guests include: Condoleezza Rice, Former Secretary of State and "Political Risk" author; David McKay, Royal Bank of Canada CEO; Thomas Barrack, Jr., Colony Northstar executive chairman; Larry Haverty, Media Investment adviser; Mack McLarty, former White House chief of staff under President Clinton; Kyle Bass, Hayman Capital Management founder and chief investment officer.
Varney & Co., 9 a.m. ET: Rep. Claudia Tenney; "Capt." Rob Steinberg, "Gamer World News" host; Rep. Jim Renacci; Brian Maryott, mayor of San Juan Capistrano, Calif., and congressional candidate.
The Intelligence Report, 2 p.m. ET: Robert Wolf, former president and chief operating officer of UBS Investment Bank; Gary Kaltbaum, investment adviser and author; Mark Luschini, chief investment strategist; Gen. Jack Keane.
On Fox News Radio:
The Fox News Rundown podcast: Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a list of dozens of questions he'd like to ask President Trump in his Russian investigation. Judge Andrew Napolitano explains why he believes the president shouldn't say a word. Trump says he wants a better version of the Iran nuclear deal. Jason Chaffetz discusses whether that’s possible.
Want the Fox News Rundown sent straight to your mobile device? Subscribe through Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Stitcher.
The Brian Kilmeade Show, 9 a.m. ET: Gen. Michael Hayden gives the inside story on his new book, "The Assault on Intelligence," weighs in on CIA director nominee Gina Haspel's upcoming confirmation battle; Trump's key decisions ahead on Iran and North Korea. Rep. Phil Roe on the Tennessee Senate race and health care crisis impacting military veterans.
2011: Usama bin Laden is killed by elite American forces at his Pakistan compound, then quickly buried at sea after a decade on the run for the September 11, 2001 terror attacks.
1994: Nelson Mandela claims victory in the wake of South Africa's first democratic elections; President F.W. de Klerk acknowledges defeat.
1982: The Weather Channel makes its debut.
Fox News First is compiled by Fox News' Bryan Robinson. Thank you for joining us! Enjoy your day! We'll see you in your inbox first thing Thursday morning.