Developing now, Tuesday, May 29, 2018
- The U.S. reportedly held off on slapping new sanctions on North Korea as negotiations for a still-possible summit between President Trump and Kim Jong Un continue
- Gaza militants fire more than 25 mortar shells toward communities in southern Israel, the Israeli military says, in apparently the largest single barrage since the 2014 Israel-Hamas war
- A South Carolina news anchor and photographer were killed while reporting on Subtropical Storm Alberto in North Carolina
- It was bloody Memorial Day weekend in Chicago as at least eight people were killed and 30 were wounded in shootings across the city
- Starbucks will close more than 8,000 company-owned stores across the U.S. Tuesday afternoon for employees to undergo 'racial bias training'
- A Utah man released from a Venezuela jail after two years of captivity receives a warm welcome in his home state Monday night
- Harry J. Kazianis: Meeting with North Korea? That requires some cold-eyed realism
- TUNE IN: Watch Fox News' live coverage of President Trump's rally in Nashville, Tenn. Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET!
- Israel, Hamas trade fire on Gaza border; Palestinian killed
- Alberto makes landfall in Florida panhandle
- 2018 Atlantic hurricane season to be 'near or above-normal,' NOAA says
- Maryland flash floods leave National Guard member missing, governor declares state of emergency
- Trump defends Chicago police, tweets they 'have every right to legally protest'
- Starbucks' sensitivity training: The right move or too much?
- Starbucks shares curriculum for 'racial bias training' ahead of May 29 session
AS SEEN ON FOX NEWS
PAYING TRIBUTE TO AMERICA'S HEROES: "Today our whole country thanks you, embraces you, and pledges to you: We will never forget our heroes." – President Trump, honoring fallen heroes and their surviving family members in a Memorial Day speech Monday at Arlington National Cemetery, as seen on "America's News Headquarters." WATCH
WHY ILLEGALS SHOULD SUPPORT TRUMP'S BORDER WALL: "They should be championing a wall. That is the next step for them to find their way to be here legally." – Wounded veteran and veterans advocate Johnny "Joey" Jones, on "Outnumbered," saying illegal immigrants should be "championing" President Trump's plan for a border wall with Mexico. WATCH
World War II veteran posthumously honored with Purple Heart.
Flag's cross-country journey raises funds for children of fallen heroes.
'God, country and golf': Charity raises millions for families of fallen heroes.
Stormy Daniels' lawyer Michael Avenatti complicates Cohen probe.
Virginia Rep. Tom Garrett reportedly not seek re-election: 'I'm an alcoholic.'
Chelsea Clinton: Trump 'degrading what it means to be an American.'
ACROSS THE NATION
Woman punched by cop on beach 'refused to comply': New Jersey mayor says.
Cop killer sues New York City after being jumped in prison.
Boy, 9, raises $6,000 for sick brother at lemonade stand.
MINDING YOUR BUSINESS
Nissan to cut North American output by 20 percent: Report.
The Week Ahead: Investors will focus on jobs.
How expensive will this hurricane season be?
Coca-Cola debuts first alcoholic drink.
FOX NEWS OPINION
Rep. Ken Calvert: California Democrats take hypocrisy to new heights in stance on sanctuary laws and National Guard.
Corey Lewandowski: America First -- President Trump stands with American aluminum workers.
Lauren DeBellis Appell: Harvard gives Hillary Clinton award for 'transforming society' -- even when you lose you get a trophy.
Michelle Wolf attacks Sarah Sanders’ 'ugly personality' on her Netflix show.
Meghan Markle's half-sister slams her for denying father a coat of arms: 'It's a huge insult.'
Paris Jackson leaves fashion show after getting enraged over performing animals.
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS?
Dino-killing asteroid impact warmed Earth's climate for 100,000 years.
Seven delicious foods you never thought to grill.
Dinosaur dandruff found in 125 million-year-old tiny beast.
On Fox News:
Fox & Friends, 6 a.m. ET: Meet the high school senior told to not wear an Army sash to her graduation. A closer look at why the mainstream media hate President Trump's use of social media. Also, meet the Korean War veteran who's fighting to keep the American flag flying over his hometown.
President Trump's rally in Nashville, Tenn., 8 p.m. ET: Tune in for Fox News' live coverage!
On Fox Business:
Mornings with Maria, 6 a.m. ET: Guests include: Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer; Mack McLarty, former White House chief of staff under President Clinton.
Varney & Co., 9 a.m. ET: Kirk Lippold, former Commanding Officer of the USS Cole; Art Laffer, former member of President Reagan's Economic Policy Advisory Board; Steve Sweeney, New Jersey Senate president.
Cavuto: Coast to Coast, Noon ET: Former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson.
The Evening Edit, 5 p.m. ET: Brett Velicovich, drone expert and founder of the African Eye Project; Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China."
On Fox News Radio:
The Fox News Rundown podcast: Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team has been investigating American political consultant and longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone’s finances as part of the probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Fox Radio Eben Brown speaks with Stone, who says he “has no intention of going quietly.” Two more school shootings take place less than four months after the mass shooting in Parkland, Fla. Andy Pollack lost his daughter in the February tragedy, and he joins the podcast to share his thoughts on how to prevent these killings. Plus, commentary by Brian Kilmeade.
Want the Fox News Rundown sent straight to your mobile device? Subscribe through Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Stitcher.
The Brian Kilmeade Show, 9 a.m. ET: Sen. Bill Cassidy on rising health care costs; former Florida congressman Allen West on the latest on negotiations for a still-possible North Korea summit; New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin on why a Hillary Clinton presidency would have been more chaotic than Trump's'; Chris Stirewalt on the top political headlines of the day; Stu Holden makes World Cup predictions.
2005: Danica Patrick becomes the first female driver to take the lead in the storied Indianapolis 500.
1988: President Ronald Reagan arrives in Moscow for the fourth summit meeting held in the past three years with Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
1953: Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay, a Sherpa of Nepal, become the first explorers to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
Fox News First is compiled by Fox News' Bryan Robinson. Thank you for joining us! Enjoy your day! We'll see you in your inbox first thing Wednesday morning.