The Regime Uses Words And Phrases Designed To Bamboozle Us All
by Bob Livingston / Personal Liberty Digest
This is a gentle term for fascism. No, we don’t have the jack boots and the swastika. Our system is far advanced from that. Our fascism today is so advanced over Nazi Germany and fascist Italy of World War II that our system actually appears benevolent.
How could this happen? The answer is: reverse semantics. Every writer and every talking head in America refer to the U.S. as a democracy of free market capitalism and individual privacy and property rights. This is a big laugh to any sober, thinking person.
Well, the system and its paid politicians still repeat those high-sounding terms. They use the terms like “privacy” and “free market” as sedatives to the crowd. The terms “private” and “freedom” no longer mean what they once did. They are cruel deceptions that fool the mind yearning for human freedom.
The fact is that in America we have massive regulation and regimentation. But, of course, it’s “in the public interest.” It all spews forth out of “democracy” as if a biblical word and a holy sanction.
We live in a fiction of freedom perpetuated with semantic corruption that has evolved us into economic fascism and tyranny. Language and words that support a free society have been turned inside out.
With this propaganda of reverse semantics, opposition has been neutralized. True words, true meanings of patriotism and freedom have become the farce and illusion of fascism.
A “Patriot Act” is the cover for treason. “Free healthcare” is the cover for collectivism and forced medication. “Gay rights” is a cover for stolen liberty, increased State control and the creation of thought crimes. We have bought organized crime with a pretty face and twisted language.
And I say to you, millions of “educated” and vain intelligentsia, you bought the scam of American fascism too, the same as the millions of illiterates — if you weren’t busy perpetrating it.
Here are more examples of reverse semantics at work:
- Free press: Six mega-corporations control 90 percent of all that you read, watch or hear. This is down from more than 50 companies 30 years ago. The so-called “journalists” from those organizations operate in an echo chamber founded by a left-wing activist, Billy Wimsatt. More than 1,000 of these front-line “journalists” and editorialists from such organizations as CNN, The Huffington Post, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Thomson Reuters, The Nation, Al Jazeera America, U.S. News & World Report, among others, along with members of progressive (i.e., socialist) think tanks and activist organizations like Center for Media and Democracy and the American Legislative, Issue Campaign Exchange and American Sustainable Business Council, are members of a secretive and closed Google group called Gamechanger Salon in which they meet online to exchange information, ideas and strategy to promote progressive ideas, policies and candidates.
- Immigration reform: Along the southern border an invasion is taking place perpetrated by Barack Obama policies and pronouncements and intentional lack of border security. The intentionally crafted crisis is designed to flood America with socialist-minded aliens seeking government handouts, an opportunity to bring more family members along and willing to work for slave wages. The process was conceived as a way to overwhelm the system in order to force acquiescence on a policy granting amnesty to millions of potential low-wage earners for businesses big and small, more union slaves and millions of potential Democrat voters. Worse, it’s allowing violent gang members, human traffickers, drug traffickers and violent criminals into the U.S. in large numbers, along with thousands of people infected with Third World diseases.
- Ebola outbreak: A false crisis being overhyped as a catalyst for greater control and the creation of millions of new willing vaccination victims to hand over to big Pharma when the vaccine currently being “tested” is ready, no doubt just in the “nick of time” to avert “catastrophe.” As Jon Rappoport writes, “The ‘hot zone’ areas of Ebola, Sierra Leone, Guinea, and Liberia, have been decimated for a long time: war, extreme poverty, malnutrition, starvation, contaminated water supplies, exposure to toxic industrial chemicals, vast toxic overuse of antibiotics, pesticides (some of them banned in other countries), expired and unrefrigerated medicines, vaccines (which, when given to people whose immune systems are already hanging on by a thread, can be lethal).” There is no accurate test for Ebola and, aside from U.S. health workers intentionally brought to the U.S. for treatment, it has not been found outside of the African continent. Still, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has issued a Level 1 alert for only the third time in history, and the World Health Organization is prepared to declare an international health emergency over a mere 1,700 confirmed and suspected cases of the disease. There are 7.2 billion people in the world, yet the CDC and WHO tries to start a panic by over-hyping 1,700 Ebola cases and only 932 deaths. The terror group ISIS kills more than that in a slow afternoon.
- Property rights: In addition to the possibility that one’s property will be expropriated from him over a minimal amount of arrears on tax payments, a host of alphabet soup agencies like the Department of Homeland Security, the Food and Drug Administration, the Department of Agriculture, the Environmental Protection Agency and the Internal Revenue Service are poised to seize land, vehicles, homes and other property if they deem you have not used it properly. State agencies are also in on the act. A public library in Mechanicsburg, Pa., was deemed to have violated the “Seed Act of 2004” by hosting a “seed library” which allowed participants to get free heirloom seeds which they would plant and replace at harvest. The library was forced to close it down amid charges of “agri-terrorism” over the seed swaps.
- Federal Reserve: Though neither a Federal agency nor in possession of any “reserves,” the system controlling U.S. “money” is the final disenfranchisement of liberty and property. The evil and corrupt fiat money system and its money creators are transferring the wealth of the people to themselves through currency depreciation.
Once altruistic democracy separates the people from their belief system and reality, then all supreme power lies with the state. All allegiance is to the state and all knees bow to Baal.