Developing now, Monday, June 4, 2018
- A volcano eruption near Guatemala’s capital leaves at least 25 people dead
- Violence breaks out in Portland, Oregon when Antifa members rush a Patriot Prayer rally
- Rudy Giuliani challenges Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team to 'man up' and make a decision about their investigation without seeking to subpoena President Trump
- China raises the odds of a possible trade war by saying it will not buy more U.S. products if the Trump administration slaps tariffs on billions of dollars of Chinese imports
- Bill Clinton says in an interview that impeachment hearings would already be underway if a Democrat was president and faced Russian collusion allegations
- First lady Melania Trump will skip the upcoming G7 summit in Quebec and will not travel to Singapore for her husband President Trump's planned sit-down with Kim Jong Un, her spokeswoman tells Fox News
- Three stranded in Kilauea, Hawaii lava zone are airlifted; cops cite 7 others for loitering near lava
- What you should know about Antifa
- Arthur Herman: Is Teen Vogue turning Karl Marx into its next teen idol?
- Michael Goodwin: James Comey isn't above the law
- John Roberts: Trump attorneys' letter to Mueller spells out legal arguments against Trump sitting down for interview
- Trump: 'UNFAIR' trade practices can 'no longer be tolerated,' US 'must be treated fairly'
- American farmers fear they'll pay the price of Trump's trade war
- James Clapper: 'Would not have been appropriate' for me to warn candidate Trump about Russian interference
Consider yourself an Influencer? Become a trusted adviser in our FOX News community and help guide our brand’s future. Click here to find out how.
Members of FOX News Influencers:
- Have the opportunity to be heard
- Be part of a special network of peers
- Get to influence new ideas and initiatives
- Receive updates on what we’ve learned and how your input has made impact
AS SEEN ON FOX NEWS WEEKEND
ABOUT THOSE PREDICTIONS OF A 'BLUE WAVE' ... : "I actually believe we are closer to a 'red wave' than a 'blue wave.'" – Newt Gingrich, on "Sunday Morning Futures," sounding off on why pundit predictions pf Democrats possibly gaining a majority in the House and the Senate in the November midterms may be premature. WATCH
PELOSI - THE GOP'S SECRET WEAPON?: "I just don't even know how to begin to say anything other than, 'Please, God, let Nancy Pelosi continue to be the voice of the Democratic Party for the midterm elections,' because it's the best thing that the Republicans could possibly have." – Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, on "FOX & Friends Weekend," arguing that House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's controversial remarks are great for the Republican Party. WATCH
Kansas gubernatorial hopeful calls out 'snowflake meltdown' after riding jeep with replica gun at parade.
Arizona slaying may be fourth in string, including JonBenet Ramsey case doc, police say.
Dog found dead in crate during Delta Air Lines layover for cross-country flight.
LaVar Ball to NFL protesters: Stand for the national anthem or 'get out.'
Patriotic business pushes back after town tells it to remove 'excessive' American flags.
Despite drop-ins by Alec Baldwin, Robert De Niro, Mississippi election season sees unexpected star: civility.
OOPS: Cynthia Nixon's campaign spells Ithaca, NY, as 'Ithica' in email invites.
Bernie Sanders takes job-killing stands at Disney workers' rally, critics say.
ACROSS THE NATION
Facebook 'disagrees' with report saying it gave companies extensive access to users' data without consent.
Texas ex-cop describes falling prey to drug addiction in dentist’s chair.
Dallas woman says she killed husband for beating their pet cat, cops say.
MINDING YOUR BUSINESS
'Sunday Morning Futures': Nunes warns Google, other tech giants of hearings if bias continues.
FDA wants to shorten new drug monopolies to cut costs.
Bayer launches $7B cash call to fund Monsanto deal.
FOX NEWS OPINION
Doug Schoen: The Democrats are at war -- with each other. And it could spell disaster in November.
Hans A. von Spakovsky: Why should states that protect illegal immigrants be rewarded with more political power?
Steve Hilton: Is Loony Left Gov. Jerry Brown killing California? What does that mean for America?
'Solo: A Star Wars Story' plummeting at the box office.
'Fight Club' author learns big reason why he's broke, apologizes.
Jimmy Fallon gives surprise speech at Stoneman Douglas graduation.
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS?
Maine police rescue a dozen ducklings from sewer grate.
Legal bare-knuckle boxing kicks off in Wyoming.
Teacher accused of feeding live puppy to turtle faces charge.
On FOX News:
FOX & Friends, 6 a.m. ET: As President Trump marks his 500th day in office, Charlie Kirk, founder of Turning Point USA, will take a look at his accomplishments. Dr. Nicole Saphier, radiologist and breast cancer specialist, breaks down a possible breakthrough in breast cancer research. And are New York City's sanctuary policies putting residents in danger? A special analysis.
Hannity, 9 p.m. ET: Mark Levin and White House press secretary Sarah Sanders join Sean to break down the biggest stories of the day and the Trump administration's latest moves.
On FOX Business:
Mornings with Maria, 6 a.m. ET: Guests include: MagneGas CEO Ermanno Santilli.
Varney & Co., 9 a.m. ET: Special guests include: FOX News senior political analyst Brit Hume.
On FOX News Radio:
The FOX News Rundown podcast: The 9/11 Memorial & Museum at the World Trade Center will be modified to honor of the first responders and all who were sickened by contaminated air following the attack. FOX News' Rick Leventhal speaks with Alice Greenwald, president and chief executive officer of the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, about the new plans. It's officially hurricane season and after being hammered by Hurricane Irma last year, Florida residents are much more prepared this time around. Florida Keys Emergency Manager Martin Senterfitt explains how his team is training residents for this year's hurricanes. Plus, commentary from Marie Harf, co-host of "Benson & Harf."
Want the FOX News Rundown sent straight to your mobile device? Subscribe through Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Stitcher.
The Brian Kilmeade Show, 9 a.m. ET: New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin on why James Comey is not above the law; political commentator and historian Victor Davis Hanson on how President Trump will be viewed in history. Republican Senate hopeful for Massachusetts Beth Lindstrom on her plan to defeat Sen. Elizabeth Warren.
1998: A federal judge sentences Terry Nichols to life in prison for his role in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City.
1986: Jonathan Pollard, a former U.S. Navy intelligence analyst, pleads guilty in Washington to conspiring to deliver information related to the national defense to Israel. (Pollard, sentenced to life in prison, would be released on parole on Nov. 20, 2015.)
1972: A jury in San Jose, Calif., acquits radical activist Angela Davis of murder and kidnapping for her alleged connection to a deadly Marin County courthouse shootout in 1970.
FOX News First is compiled by Fox News' Bryan Robinson. Thank you for joining us! Enjoy your Monday! We'll see you in your inbox first thing Tuesday morning.