Friday, September 11, 2026

Op-ed: 
Remembering 9/11...25-Years Later
By: Diane Sori / The Patriot Factor
This opinion piece is my opinion alone, and does not necessarily represent the views of blogspot.or google.com  

Today we remember the worst terrorist attack ever perpetrated upon American soil. Today we honor the over 3,000 innocent lives lost. Today we also honor America's first responders...our brave police officers, fire fighters, our military, and ordinary citizens...the heroes who ran into danger not away from it. And today we must also honor New York City's then Mayor Rudy Giuliani...forever "America's Mayor"...for his leadership in helping to unitie us all together as not only New Yorkers, but with those killed at Shanksville PA, and at the Pentagon on that ever fateful day.
 
Today I put politics aside...today I truly hope bipartisanship shows who we, as Americans, really are...a people united together as one...for at least this one day.
 
Never must we Forgive...Never must we Forget...for if we do it surely will happen again. Today my thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families, their friends, and with my beloved America...may she forever remain the "Home of the Free and the Land of the Brave." 
 
And as I post every 9/11, here is my photo album: The True Horror of 9/11 / Declassified 9/11 Photosand the one time only played Budweiser Clydesdales commercial that I consider in its simplicity to be one of the greatest 9/11 tributes ever.. 
 
May God Bless America today, tomorrow, and always.
Copyright @ 2026 Diane Sori / The Patriot Factor / All Rights Reserved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment