This thought below is my (Diane Sori), thought alone, and does not necessarily represent the views of blogspot.or google.com
[[[ This is the message I got from Trump and his people/organization this morning, and I quote: " I AM PRESI8DENT DONALD J. TRUMP. YOU'RE THE ONLY REASON WHY WE SAVED AMERICA. NOW I AM ASKING YOU TO CONSIDER MAKING A SMALL SUSTAINING CONTRIBUTION, SO WE CAN COMPLETE THE MAGA AGENDA. CAN I COUNT ON YOUR SUPPORT?'
As usual, Trump's support always seems to mean money, this time in yet another monthly donation, and of course I said NO and trashed the message, but NOT for the reason you might think. Why so then...because I truly believe America does NOT need money, Trump, or any one particular person or party to be made great again. We who are true American patriots have always believed that America was, is, and will always remain great NO matter the particular person or party in power. Why so...because we know well that America's greatness lies within the hearts, minds, and fortitude of "We the American People," and NOT within the ever changing "body politics" nor within politicians who constantly beg for money for this, that, or the other thing..
Money does NOT and never will buy America's greatness, but positive actions surely will...actions NOT instituted solely for one's political or one's party's gain, but actions that serve the sum total of "We the American People" well. But as long as the mindset of many remains solely focused on Trump's MAGA vision alone nothing will change, for how can you change something...as in America's greatness...that technically was never lost. Simply, you cannot...no need to say anything more. ]]]
Copyright
@ 2026 Diane Sori / The Patriot Factor / All Rights Reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment