Saturday, August 15, 2026

Just a Thought

This thought below is my {Diane Sori) thought alone, and does not necessarily represent the views of blogspot.or google.com    
 
[[[ Whether some want to hear it or not, what I post here is fully documented and verified. I start by saying that Trump said these things and more yesterday during a Long Island rally for Republican candidates in the gubernatorial and congressional elections in New York State. 
 
“After we finish defeating Iran, which is being very badly defeated — pretty soon I’ll be declaring the Hormuz Strait a territory of the United States." So I guess Trump now thinks he can negate international maritime law!
 
Also at the rally, Trump acknowledging the economic effects the war has had here at home. Trump said that ensuring Iran could not build a nuclear weapon was worth paying “a tiny little bit more for your gasoline," adding that “When you have to pay a little bit more, you’re at $4. It’s okay,” and “I’ll never apologize. I did the right thing.”
 
Folks, that's $4 for REGULAR...imagine what PREMIUM, HIGH TEST, and DIESEL will cost!!!
 
And what happened to last summer's taking out Iran's nuclear plants...didn't that end their nuclear programs...what they want and desire now are two different things...or is the reality of NOT having finished the job last summer as Israel wanted to do now coming back to haunt? To me it seems so...as Iran has yet to be defeated for defeat and a win means the enemy has surrendered! Simply, as of today, Iran has not surrendered or even come close to surrendering, and possibly never will!
 
Trump really needs to learn to shut his mouth and tone down his misplaced rhetoric and overinflated ego, because if not we Republicans could well lose not just the November midterms, but in 2028 as well...a truly scary thought indeed. ]]]
 Copyright @ 2026 Diane Sori / The Patriot Factor / All Rights Reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment